Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-12-2014, 08:09 PM   #1
AlainMikli

Drives: ings 09 Yaris 3 Door LiftBack
Parting out my ings+1 Yaris @ Hi-end/Super Rare JDM Parts

Hey guys, I haven't been here for years as I'm super busy on my jobs lately. Unfortuntely I'm moving out of CA permanently by the end of December, so I'm parting out and selling my yaris.

PLEASE SPEND FEW MINUTES TO READ THIS POST IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ANYTHING FOR YOU YARIS.

Before I start, please understanding few things in order to save both of our time :)
#My yaris has 23000miles now. And I started to put on everything between 4000-6000miles(Except KW V3 & BBK). So roughly everything is on my car for around 15000-18000miles(except coil over). You could search my old post for the exact date of when I've had them install.
#My yaris is a show car, except to the show, mostly I only drive it on local and has been keep in indoor garage since day 1, so everything is in excellent condition, by the way I have had an AMG and a hybrid so I don't really drive the yaris much.
#I'm going to drop off my yaris to my fd's store next week, and pull out every aftermarket parts, hopefully it will be done within a week.
#You could text my roommate(message me for the contact number) for any specific detail, I'll call you back when I get your text.
#I'm really busy on packing and preparing my personal stuffs/luggages for moving. I will pack and box everything once they have been pulled out from my car, and I will ship them together at once before I leave CA. It also means I'm not able to take pictures for you once I boxed them(for sure if I notify anything special I'll post an update picture for sure).

------------------------------------

So here is how my sale works. (just to save my time and save your money)
#I'm selling everything in 60% of WHEREVER THE CHEAPEST YOU CAN FIND on the internet from a LEGIT RESELLER.
#I'll only accept paypal(please add 4% paypal fee to the total amount, unless you send it as gift), or cash if you meet me at local.
#If they do free ship, me too(unless something super heavy and huge), but I'm not charging tax, so it's another 10% off for you.
#I'm sorry, I really don't have time to check and price everything for you, please do some research/google, and save your 40%.

Here is what up for sale:
Performance:

#Kiddo 6-pots BBK(bought it from Gram, I believe they have around only 10000 miles on it, as I have originally upgraded to aftermarket disk and Carbotech brake pads at 4000miles, will included a Brand New Kiddo SS brake line as I'm using the Goodridge SS Brake Line)
#KW V3 Coilover with life time warranty.(Bought it from Gram at around 12000 miles)
#Megan Coilover [SOLD]
#TRD Rear Sway Bar [SOLD]
#MR C-Pillar Bar
#GTspec Front Strut Bar [SOLD]& Rear Strut Bar
#AFE Intake [SOLD]
#WeaponR 4-2-1 Header [SOLD]
#Nitto Mid-Pipe [SOLD]
#Greddy Ti-C axle back exhaust(I got this brand new one from Greddy at around #12000miles) [Dips]
#CE 28N J-Time Attack
#Custco Oil Catch Can
Cosmetic:

#C-One Oil Cap
#C-One Radiator Cap
#Work Bell Quick Release
#REAL JDM ings+1 Full Body Kit
#OEM JDM RS Taillight(need to wait tip I figured out how to settle my body kit first)
#Retrofit OEM JDM Projector Headlight with LED angel eye with clear bar since day one(+$ exchange only, I no longer have my 09 OEM one)
#Authentic ings+1 Carbon Fiber carnard(Brand New)
#Authentic C-One Carbon Fiber Headlight Eyeline(Brand New)
#JDM Vitz Door side steps
#RAYS CE28N J-Time Attack with Z1 [Dips]
JDM/Not for sale in US item(Shoot me reasonable offer, or when I find my receipt I'll update with the price, 40% off)

#GReddy Informeter Touch
#Tom's Fuel Map Controller [SOLD]
#Blitz throttle controller
#JDM RS LED Side Mirror [SOLD]
#TRD Push Start Button
#Toms Carbon Short Pole Antenna Original price $78
Body Kit:

Authentic ings+1 full body kit(2006-2008) imported directly from Japan through N-1 concept. For my understanding this is the only authentic ings+1 body kit available in the entire US(back in the days). And has been customize to fit a 2door hatch back. Has been paint professionally to match the my factory white color, and has been put on clear bar protective film right after the paint job done at the body shop. Unfortunately there are scratches here and there at the bottom of the kit, as my car is low....

Prefer local pick up for the body kit, or trade me a 2006-2008 WHITE factory OEM front & rear bumper(you can add $ to get my custom retro-fit Head Light as well). Or 2009 front bumper, 09 headlight, I have my 09 OEM rear bumper.

Again, everything on my car is authentic/OEM/JDM OEM parts.
I'm located in CA 94014 if you want to check for shipping cost.
again my phone number 415.200.8213(Him), please text, will call you back.
REAL JDM ings+1 Full Body Kit…REAL JDM C-One Spoiler…Retrofit Projector Headlight…Kiddo 6-pots BBK…CE 28N J-Time Attack…Bride Ergo II Racing Seat…Personal Steering Wheel…Work Bell Quick Release…Dealer Option Sun Roof…JDM RS LED Side Mirror…JDM RS Taillight…C-One Oil Cap…C-One Radiator Cap…TRD Iridium Racing Spark Plug…Tom's Fuel Map Controller…Blitz throttle controller…GReddy Informeter Touch…MR Suspension…TRD Rear Sway Bar…MR C-Pillar Bar…GTspec Front Strut Bar & Rear Strut Bar…AFE Intake…WR Header…Nitto Mid-Pipe…Greddy Ti-C axleback…Goodridge SS Brake Line…
To do: Supercharger…

Last edited by AlainMikli; 05-01-2015 at 12:08 PM.
AlainMikli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 08:15 PM   #2
AlainMikli

I just found some old pictures of the parts.

And I've uploaded a ZIP file for the rest of the images

So here is how my sale works. (just to save my time and save your money)
#I'm selling everything in 60% of WHEREEVER THE CHEAPEST YOU CAN FIND on the internet from a LEGIT RESELLER.
#I'll only accept paypal(please add 4% paypal fee to the total amount, unless you send it as gift), or cash if you meet me at local.
#If they do free ship, me too(unless something super heavy and huge), but I'm not charging tax, so it's another 10% off for you.
#I'm sorry, I really don't have time to check and price everything for you, please do some research/google, and save your 40%.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg C-One VitzEyeLine1.jpg.jpeg (97.4 KB, 770 views)
File Type: jpg PA031830.jpg (60.5 KB, 772 views)
File Type: jpg Toyota_IST_TRD_005.jpg (46.8 KB, 768 views)
File Type: jpg P2112771.jpg (53.3 KB, 770 views)
File Type: jpg P9201620.jpg (62.4 KB, 771 views)
File Type: jpg P9221719.jpg (46.1 KB, 771 views)
File Type: jpg PA021826.jpg (55.4 KB, 769 views)
File Type: jpg ImageFromDB.php.jpg (26.6 KB, 769 views)
File Type: jpg P6010607.jpg (44.2 KB, 769 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Yaris Sale.zip (1.97 MB, 21 views)
REAL JDM ings+1 Full Body Kit…REAL JDM C-One Spoiler…Retrofit Projector Headlight…Kiddo 6-pots BBK…CE 28N J-Time Attack…Bride Ergo II Racing Seat…Personal Steering Wheel…Work Bell Quick Release…Dealer Option Sun Roof…JDM RS LED Side Mirror…JDM RS Taillight…C-One Oil Cap…C-One Radiator Cap…TRD Iridium Racing Spark Plug…Tom's Fuel Map Controller…Blitz throttle controller…GReddy Informeter Touch…MR Suspension…TRD Rear Sway Bar…MR C-Pillar Bar…GTspec Front Strut Bar & Rear Strut Bar…AFE Intake…WR Header…Nitto Mid-Pipe…Greddy Ti-C axleback…Goodridge SS Brake Line…

Last edited by AlainMikli; 12-13-2014 at 11:02 AM.
Old 12-12-2014, 11:33 PM   #3
Ma71-51o

Drives: Yaris 5dr HB & 87 Supra turbo
Send a message via AIM to Ma71-51o
How much for the intake and the carbon valve cover? I'm in San mateo, super close to you haha
Slammed Society
ExcelFundamentals

Ma71-51o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 11:59 PM   #4
ezhacker1

Drives: Decepticon - Ravage
Sup Him, been a long time. You still in Daly city near Westlake? I gotta see the car in person one last time lol.

I have spare 09 stocks headlight and tails.

Check out my Build thread:
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52274
ezhacker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 11:01 AM   #5
AlainMikli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma71-51o View Post
How much for the intake and the carbon valve cover? I'm in San mateo, super close to you haha
#I'm selling everything in 60% of WHEREVER THE CHEAPEST YOU CAN FIND on the internet from a LEGIT RESELLER.

If you take the intake, the engine cover is free for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezhacker1 View Post
Sup Him, been a long time. You still in Daly city near Westlake? I gotta see the car in person one last time lol.

I have spare 09 stocks headlight and tails.

Hey man~~I moved but still in the same area near Daly City BART station :)
I have 09 tail light + rear bumper, but missing the 09 front bumper and headlight...I'm actually thinking buy a 09 front bumper and get it paint...If I really go for this route I'll let you know :)
Old 12-13-2014, 11:45 AM   #6
ezhacker1

Dibs on:
TRD push to start
Head, tail lights
Toms fuel controller
Exhaust header
Wheels.

Last edited by ezhacker1; 12-13-2014 at 01:35 PM.
Old 12-13-2014, 07:40 PM   #7
Ma71-51o

$75 picked up for both?
Slammed Society
ExcelFundamentals

Old 12-13-2014, 11:18 PM   #8
axiom

Drives: 2007 Yaris
2nd dibs on the header.
axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 12:42 AM   #9
Jerkratt

Drives: 08 Yaris Liftback S (RIP 07)
Send a message via AIM to Jerkratt
C-One eyelids.. There discontinued how do I get pricing?
MAYBE interested in the ings+ & headlights
Old 12-14-2014, 05:08 AM   #10
computerlove87
The Fit is NO!

Drives: '09 3DR "S"|'87 Caddy Brougham
Send a message via MSN to computerlove87
Aww too bad, i love ur car, we go to the same mechanics (faxon) and ive seen u @ stonestown a couple times lol

Please ignore the Ferrari
computerlove87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 12:35 PM   #11
AlainMikli

Quote:
$75 picked up for both?
If you could find any reseller selling the intake for $125, I'll do it at $75, but seems like the cheapest one I can find is around $19x.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axiom View Post
2nd dibs on the header.
alright :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by computerlove87 View Post
Aww too bad, i love ur car, we go to the same mechanics (faxon) and ive seen u @ stonestown a couple times lol
Sup, wyman told me about your car all the time :)
Do you know he no longer works at faxon and opened his own shop in SSF, 3mins away from Sees Candy. If you want to know the address let me know.
Old 12-14-2014, 12:37 PM   #12
AlainMikli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerkratt View Post
C-One eyelids.. There discontinued how do I get pricing?
MAYBE interested in the ings+ & headlights
You are right, I just looked up for the receipt folder and I found the receipt while I bought it in Japan, it's like 42000yen+tax, it's like $400+USD back in the days.
So just make me a reasonable offer

The eyelid & canard are both "JDM style" small pattern carbon fiber. it's a bit hard to see from the picture, but it's exactly the same pattern as the canard.

I'll try to take picture for you while I drop off my car in these few days.

----------------------------

And i found out actually I have one picture while I test fit the canard & Eyelid. I've attach the full size image for you, for some reason the forum don't let me attach them. so just check on the link.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...d/P5280598.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...d/P5280600.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...d/P5280607.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...d/P5280608.jpg
Old 12-14-2014, 01:47 PM   #13
Ma71-51o

Wait you said 60% off retail price right? 60% off $190 is $75
Slammed Society
ExcelFundamentals

Old 12-14-2014, 03:39 PM   #14
ezhacker1

It is 60% of best price so its actually 40% off.

Old 12-14-2014, 05:39 PM   #15
AlainMikli

Quote:
Wait you said 60% off retail price right? 60% off $190 is $75
Sorry for your confusion, I type everything in a hurry
ezhacker1 is rigth, that's 40% off.

I'm selling everything in 60% of (Not OFF) WHEREVER THE CHEAPEST YOU CAN FIND on the internet from a LEGIT RESELLER.
Old 12-14-2014, 07:53 PM   #16
Ma71-51o

Oh ok, well $100 is the most I can do then. Let me know if you wanna take it or not.
Slammed Society
ExcelFundamentals

Old 12-15-2014, 11:57 AM   #17
AlainMikli

Quote:
Oh ok, well $100 is the most I can do then. Let me know if you wanna take it or not.
I can do 100 for the intake, but not with the engine cover, I paid over 100 for the hand lay CF Engine cover
Old 12-16-2014, 04:05 PM   #18
hatchtastic2015

How much for the coilovers man? I live in NC
hatchtastic2015 is offline   Reply With Quote