Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2007, 10:41 AM   #1
R0ME0

Drives: '00 Toyota Celica GTS Turbo
INTEREST: Bumper Plugs (Blazing Blue Metallic)

Hey guys,

I just picked up my 07 Yaris 3dr Hatchback and wanted to see if there was an interest here to get bumper plugs made to match our cars? For those who don't know what they are, they are essentially plugs that are color matched to your car that eliminate the front license plate to five it the clean and flush look. Check out www.bumperplugs.com for more information. Anyhow to my surprise they didn't have the Blazing Blue Metallic color as one of the colors that they stock. However they did tell me that if I am able to get six sets ordered that they will be able to make a batch at the standard price for us ($24,95 a pair+$8.95 shipping). If you're interested please reply to this thread and sign up in the spots below. I have listed a picture below of how the plugs look on our cars. Additionally I know that they do make some of the colors for our cars already you guys should definately try out this product. I had them on my other cars and they work and look great! a good addition for a small cost.

Bumper Plugs (Color:Blazing Blue Metallic)