Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 08:49 PM   #37
YAR1S

Drives: 07 Yaris 3dr LB (Bayou Blue)
Send a message via AIM to YAR1S
lost a lot of good DIYs for nothing. :/

Quote:
"Spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know"
Old 09-08-2009, 08:52 PM   #38
Tamago
Start another Oil Thread!

Drives: ZZW30
Send a message via AIM to Tamago Send a message via Yahoo to Tamago
you guys are beating a dead horse.. just calm down, it'll all blow over soon.

have a nice cold beer (or whatever you like) and realize something very important. THIS IS THE EFFING INTERNET, DON'T LET IT GET TO YOU!

I hate people like you (xbgod) because your the reason I don't come to this board. You spout nonsense and lies and people who don't know any better hold you in high regards because they can't tell the wheat from the chaff.
you nailed it sir.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:56 PM   #39
YAR1S

Drives: 07 Yaris 3dr LB (Bayou Blue)
Send a message via AIM to YAR1S
lol true.
I dont come on here enough nor have the money to spend on my yaris ATM to worry bout anything going on here.

Quote:
"Spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know"
Old 09-08-2009, 09:04 PM   #40
DandiDani

Drives: 09' Meteorite liftback
Send a message via MSN to DandiDani
Old 09-08-2009, 09:07 PM   #41
Sabretooth
37HSSV

Drives: '11 Mazdaspeed 3
Send a message via AIM to Sabretooth
"Dont pay attention to the man behind the curtain!" says the big scary voice!
Old 09-08-2009, 10:49 PM   #42
kustom play
pink wheels are cool

Drives: 07 liftback
this is bull shit

i keep posting up an opinion and somebody keeps deleting it because i guess its not kissing yarisworld ass

screw this then, im out

http://www.4055design.com
Old 09-08-2009, 10:50 PM   #43
PETERPOOP

Drives: 08 white liftback
lmao. complete anarchy!
Old 09-08-2009, 11:08 PM   #44
LtNoogie

Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
This is about chips? I like chips.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:13 PM   #45
LtNoogie

Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
Did you have to turn in your avatar when you quit? You look kinda plain now.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:17 PM   #46
PETERPOOP

Almost unrecognizable.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:44 PM   #47
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

Drives: トヨタ Vitz
I dont know what power trip Charles went on, but I too am pissed about certain things. I know Chino changed when he became a mod, at first he was a complete <whatever>, but as time progressed people got mature and better.

I'm pissed because all those threads and DIYs are gone. I mean c'mon, really Bueller??! Your decisions have led to some of the effects. There hasn't been a SINGLE forum that I've gone to where i check it throughout any location. I've checked this place at work numerous times, in class, at a bar, and a restaurant...I can't stay away from all the great info from people on here...

BUT NOW...I'm straying less and less away from this place because of your actions. Now i do understand "change needs to come in", but the information that is all GONE? No, i dont understand that. I will give "3 more weeks" for this place to bring in positive changes and bring back those useful DIYs and threads....Otherwise.....

I'm forcefully bring myself to MicroImage forums, even though I haven't bought ONE thing from that site. I've bought used parts off of cali yaris and Laszlo....

OR....be done w/ forums and go off into revising all the Japanese I've forgotten and somehow find my way to better communities w/ mature admins and decision being sought out.

Last edited by Kioshi; 09-09-2009 at 12:26 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:23 AM   #48
tk-421
Super Moderator

Drives: 5D-07-LB
@Kioshi: ChinoCharles deleted the DIY threads himself. There's nothing we can do about that. Sad, but true.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:24 AM   #49
mikenacarato
SIPNDEW

Drives: 15 STI
Send a message via AIM to mikenacarato
what do you have against microimage kioshi? last time i checked it was owned by caliyaris....the guy you got used parts from.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:43 AM   #50
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

Drives: トヨタ Vitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenacarato View Post
what do you have against microimage kioshi? last time i checked it was owned by caliyaris....the guy you got used parts from.

Mike, i know its owned by the lovable cali yaris aka Garm.
I don't have anything against MicroImage nor it's owner.
Garm's quality of customer service, description of products, and expectation of used products is by far the BEST I've encountered in my life.

MicroImage, it's just NOT my store to shop in. I'm not going to go into the details of my preferences in life about products i choose to own or what my experience has been with some and where it'd lead me to....

And the forum, my experience, when a forum expands or caters to a variety of same categories, it becomes hell, no matter how heavily you mod throughout the day/night. It will happen as time goes on, when more come and join in. But just not yet.

Last edited by Kioshi; 09-09-2009 at 01:30 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:15 AM   #51
2006fronty

Drives: 2010 Mazda3 iTouring
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk-421 View Post
@Kioshi: ChinoCharles deleted the DIY threads himself. There's nothing we can do about that. Sad, but true.
Deleting the DIY's is bullshit. I totally understand why people would want to leave here with whats going on, but deleting the DIY's so NO ONE can access them is fucked up. Thanks for nothing dickhead (ChinoCharles not tk421)
Old 09-09-2009, 04:19 AM   #52
PETERPOOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006fronty View Post
Deleting the DIY's is bullshit. I totally understand why people would want to leave here with whats going on, but deleting the DIY's so NO ONE can access them is fucked up. Thanks for nothing dickhead (ChinoCharles not tk421)
It's childish, but I for one am not surprised. His best bud Tamago did the same thing when he was banned for the 3rd of 4th time ( lost count). He removed his wheel spec guide thingy and left a message in place of it saying, "YW you guys will be sorry you did that. You don't know what kind of knowledgeable person blah blah mumbo jumbo cry cry..." lmao.

I wouldn't expect nothing less from either of them.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:30 AM   #53
2006fronty

Drives: 2010 Mazda3 iTouring
Quote:
Originally Posted by PETERPOOP View Post
It's childish, but I for one am not surprised. His best bud Tamago did the same thing when he was banned for the 3rd of 4th time ( lost count). He removed his wheel spec guide thingy and left a message in place of it saying, "YW you guys will be sorry you did that. You don't know what kind of knowledgeable person blah blah mumbo jumbo cry cry..." lmao.

I wouldn't expect nothing less from either of them.
I think Tamago just likes to give people a hard time, let's face it the dude is pretty knowledgeable and IMO is an asset to our community. I've seen a few hissy fits from EmoCharles.....er I mean ChinoCharles
Old 09-09-2009, 04:32 AM   #54
PETERPOOP

lol. It's people like you that let him slide at being an asshole because of the fact he is knowledgeable. His best friend chino was great at that.

I'm sure tamago wishes he had a third arm to pat himself on the back while he responds to threads.

PETERPOOP FOR MODERATOR 2009!

hahaha. no thanks
Closed Thread