Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2014, 11:46 AM   #1
CrankyOldMan
2ZR swap. DO IT! Ask how!

Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic HB
Final Score: LSD 1, Inside Wheel Spin 0

So I just took the new gearbox out for a spin around the block. HOLY CRAP! No inside wheel spin on hard acceleration out of the corners, lots more torque in 2nd gear and it now lands inside the power band between 1-2 shifts. I haven't gotten on the freeway yet, so I haven't been able to test 3-4-5, but I'll take care of that once I'm done getting the steering column aligned again. The steering also feels much more responsive, but that could just be a camber change.

For those of you that haven't been following the saga, check out the back story here: http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35999
CrankyOldMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
final drive, gear ratio, lsd, swap, wheelspin