Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2017, 05:11 PM   #1
David C

Drives: White '07 3dr LB
Oval brake drum ?

Over the winter I've done a few drifting and donut events in the snow for fun and I think that it may have caused my rear drums to get a radial run-out. Do I have to replace the drums or can it be fixed in any way ? I don't mind replacing the drums since they are all rusty on the outside and you can see the ugly trough my mags, but if I do, which brand/series should I choose (is a $30 Raybesto/ACDelco/Centric/Magnelli drum any good ? Toyota OEM seems a lot more expensive) and do I need to do any preparation ? My shoes are still good in thickness when I checked them in fall, but I wouldn't mind changing them too since they aren't expensive either and why not.

Thanks

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
David C is offline   Reply With Quote