Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Canada
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2017, 04:03 PM   #1
toy_toronto
always toyin'

Drives: 2010 5-Dr
Thank you, Friends

Folks this is somewhat a bittersweet news --the day has arrived where I have now officially traded in my Yaris this week.

It has been a fun journey and enjoyed the tweaks and discussions with you guys-- I just wanted to drop-in say "Thanks" for the good times, cheers!

Toy

My Garage.. 'Mild' Drop & Misc..2-DIN GPS/Navi..DIY:Rear Wiper Delay..Ramps/Roll-Ups..Rain Sensing Wipers / Auto-Headlamps
toy_toronto is offline   Reply With Quote