Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Suggestions - Feedback - Questions
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-30-2014, 11:59 PM   #1
Yaristeve

Drives: 3-door hatch
Kudos to Garm @MicroImage

Just an open Thank You! to Garm at MicroImage. After I posted in this thread (#16):

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51518

about how I would like to get one of those TRD axle backs, I got a message from Garm that he might be able to find the last, last one in the States. And he did!!

Picked it up from MicroImage last Friday.

This is the second time I've purchased from MI and it was as easy and smooth as one could hope for. MI is local to me so I was able to go pick up the muffler. If you're looking for Yaris parts (and a few other cars as well), check out his website first. Oh, and he has a lot of neat stuff in his shop as well...

Thanks!!!
Yaristeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 09:35 AM   #2
BEEF

Drives: 2008 yaris 3d
I've purchased from garm a few times and have always had good experiences. He is (or was) a contributing sponsor of this community and is very active in the discussion.

I'd buy from him again... though I would have to buy an FR-S first. ;-)
Old 07-01-2014, 12:24 PM   #3
trunkout
4 years of P90X!

Drives: 09 Yaris Sedan
yes. it is general knowledge the Garm is THE MAN!!

trunkout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 02:32 AM   #4
Astroman
Modded Moderator

Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie
Awesome! I've had excellent experiences with Micro Image as well. How are you liking the axleback? Is it what you were looking for?
Astroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 11:24 PM   #5
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
Thank you guys. It's my pleasure to continue to actively support the Yaris community!
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 10:42 PM   #6
Freestylin

Drives: 09 Blizzard Pearl RS LB
I'd definitely recommend Micro Image for "ANYTHING" you need for your Yaris. Pretty much all aftermarket parts on my car is bought from Garm or Jeff. Excellent customer service, inventory / availability of parts, and prices! I think if they were to ever pull out from the aftermarket industry, I would end up selling my vehicle..

Keep it up guys!
“On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.” ― Ayrton Senna
Freestylin is offline   Reply With Quote