Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Southwest
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-24-2009, 11:45 AM   #1
Lazerdot

Drives: Blazing Blue 08 liftback
Talking 2009 DFW Yaris Yak Hats and T-Shirts

PoodlePrints.com (My wife) has created hats and t-shirts to commemorate the Yaris Yak's first year. We are able to get small quantities with no setup fees and no design fees. There are no additional costs besides tax and shipping.

Go to the links below and check them out. You can even personalize your t-shirt with your name and car (up to two lines). As mentioned above, this is already included in the price.

Once you place your t-shirt order, you will be contacted for specific sizes you will need along with your customized text.

Hats (Available colors are White and Lt Khaki)
http://www.poodleprints.com/category.sc?categoryId=188

T-Shirts (Long-sleeve and short-sleeve available in White or Ash.)
http://www.poodleprints.com/category.sc?categoryId=21
One Year One Oil-AMSOIL at www.Trulube.com TRD Exhaust, Springs and Struts. TRD SSK. NST Underdrive Crank Pulley. Amsoil Dominator 10w-30 Racing Oil, Amsoil DOT4 brake fluid, Amsoil Severe Gear 75w-90 transmission oil, Ultra Racing 23mm Sway Bar, Camber Bolts, R1 Drilled Slotted front Brakes and SS Brake cables from Micro-Image. Orange Konig Daylight 17s, Kumo MXs. Greg@TruLube.com
Lazerdot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:03 PM   #2
Slick

Drives: '09 3-Dr
Send a message via MSN to Slick
Well, I would like a Ash short sleeve shirt but in 4XL. MAKE IT HAPPEN LAZER!!!! I dont mind paying more lol
Old 09-25-2009, 08:38 PM   #3
Lazerdot

Sorry, she can get only up to XXL. I'm getting the hat and shirt. I'll be wearing them out to the drift event in OCT. Did you consider a hat?
One Year One Oil-AMSOIL at www.Trulube.com TRD Exhaust, Springs and Struts. TRD SSK. NST Underdrive Crank Pulley. Amsoil Dominator 10w-30 Racing Oil, Amsoil DOT4 brake fluid, Amsoil Severe Gear 75w-90 transmission oil, Ultra Racing 23mm Sway Bar, Camber Bolts, R1 Drilled Slotted front Brakes and SS Brake cables from Micro-Image. Orange Konig Daylight 17s, Kumo MXs. Greg@TruLube.com
Old 09-25-2009, 10:20 PM   #4
lilredrocket
Slowy getting there

Drives: 08 Liftback
If I can scrape up some money I would take a 2xl ash short sleeve t-shirt
Old 09-25-2009, 10:23 PM   #5
Slick

Drives: '09 3-Dr
Send a message via MSN to Slick
i hate being fat :(
Old 09-25-2009, 11:19 PM   #6
Lazerdot

In orders can go right through the links I set up.

I'm drivin out to the car show in plano...who else?
Old 10-03-2009, 09:56 AM   #7
Lazerdot

Save on Shipping

Since I am planning on going to the NST Shift event on October 18th in Mineral Wells, I wanted to see if we could get a hat and shirt order totaling $150 or more. This will allow us to save shipping costs, and I can bring them to the event. In order to get them on time, Lori really needs the orders by Wednesday, October 7th. Order your preference with the links below. An email will be sent to you to verify shirt size. (S, M, L, XL)

Hats (Available colors are White and Lt Khaki)
http://www.poodleprints.com/category.sc?categoryId=188

T-Shirts (Long-sleeve and short-sleeve available in White or Ash.)

If you PM me or email me at Greg@TruLube.com, I can bring any Amsoil products to the event as well. Amsoil dot4, brake fluid (580 Dry, 410 Wet) may be of interest to you. Just let me know what you need.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:08 PM   #8
SaerinRhoe
'09 Yaris

Drives: '09 Yaris
I swear I'm going to buy a shirt, I just have to get a positive balance first. :)

S.R.

SaerinRhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 07:20 PM   #9
Lazerdot

Hey, get your glass first. Man you are the Job of the Yaris World.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:48 PM   #10
ozmdd
Reluctantly Crouched...

Drives: 2008 Yaris HB M/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazerdot View Post
Hey, get your glass first. Man you are the Job of the Yaris World.
lol
ozmdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:47 AM   #11
Lazerdot

Cool New Design for T-Shirts

Hello Everyone! This is Lazerdot's better half (LOL). I have made another design for the 2009 DFW Yaris Yak T-Shirts. It is more of a grunge look that I think you will like. Remember that you can customize the front of the T-Shirt with 2 lines of text. What do you think of the new design?

Here is a link to the website.

Not that I anticipate you spend this much on T-Shirts, but if you see other products of interest, I am offering free shipping on orders over $150. I will be adding holiday cards soon that you can customize with your photos.
Attached Images