Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-19-2017, 03:46 PM   #1
Kippah

Drives: Gen 1 yaris 1.3 rally car
transmission issues

Hi all

Just a quick question for u all. what do u all run in the way of close ratio gearbox's because my stock 1.3 gearbox won't cut it for gravel rallying 3rd gear makes the world feel like its slowing down. The car has a 2nz-fe (cup car engine) cup car ecu. so if any of u have an idea feel free to tell me. i don't mind buying 5 different gearbox's and using 1 part of each just let me know what i need. iv also been told u can make a k11 micra gearbox fit if make a plate for the bell housing?

http://imgur.com/a/xhPbj

and for all wanting to know what car is running. its a 2nzfe cup car engine with aggresive cams, cup car ecu, kw 3 way adjustable suspension, then the car has a custom weld in cage, runs princess 4 pot's (not show on pictures), hydrolic handbrake and all the normal fun bits, pedal box, flocked dash and so on.
Kippah is offline   Reply With Quote