Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-29-2009, 11:01 PM   #1
eric81

Drives: Toyota Salesman
Denver, Colorado Springs, or Pueblo area?

I am looking for anyone to meet up with at a dealership to show off and possibly do a photo shoot with. My car has some stuff done to it, but it has no tint, is still scratched, and has the stock rims and tires. I have talked with the guys at the dealership by my house, and there is a drag strip like, 5 mins from the dealership. The dealership would like to have some photo's of some suped up Yari' in their dealership to show off to possible tuners (I guess it might help boost sales on them, or something). Worst case scenario, we meet up, show off cars, watch others race at the strip, and call it a day. Did I mention I'll buy dinner or lunch?
eric81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:03 PM   #2
eric81

Is there ANYONE near here that owns a Yaris? Please? Just want to see what people are doing around here to improve power.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:11 PM   #3
eric81

Okay... I work at Toyota, and I KNOW poeple are buying Yaris'. Now, will you people pplease say Hi at least? Especially the guy with the bloe one with the spoiler that couldn't figure out his fog lamps here at the dealership.
Old 09-07-2009, 01:51 PM   #4
blitzit

Drives: 3D Lift
Hi at least, Grand Junction, CO
blitzit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:44 PM   #5
justjesus

Drives: 2008 Liftback
Holy smokes, it's a dead scene over there. I'm considering relocating to CO (CO Springs), from CA, and want to see what's out there.
What's the Honda scene like? I also have a few CRXs that I toy with.
justjesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:27 PM   #6
enobmort42
First time DIYer

Drives: '07 LB Polar White
Send a message via AIM to enobmort42
Just found this thread.

Sweet if you're still in the state, let me know! I just moved to Denver a few weeks ago and that isn't too bad of a drive for me... Would love to at least interact with some other Yaris people!
Old 01-31-2010, 07:10 PM   #7
Altitude

Drives: '08 LB MT Bayou
Greetings from the Springs.
Altitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:08 PM   #8
eric81

Hello from Pueblo... just don't come and visit here, cause it sucks.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:19 PM   #9
90tsi

Drives: 09 yaris
there are not very many ppl here in there region. im in the middle of missouri i think that there are 3 guys in st. louis. I dont know how many are up around you guys. when it gets a little warmer out i would like to see a meet happen of us.
90tsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:20 PM   #10
Altitude

Drives: '08 LB MT Bayou
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90tsi View Post
there are not very many ppl here in there region. im in the middle of missouri i think that there are 3 guys in st. louis. I dont know how many are up around you guys. when it gets a little warmer out i would like to see a meet happen of us.
I imagine there's more in CO because I see a fair amount of them driving around, I just don't think they're the type to visit / hang out at YW. So far all the Yarii I have seen around here are stock except one that had some body kit parts on it.
Altitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:45 PM   #11
90tsi

Drives: 09 yaris
i think in my town there is about 50 or so i see riding around but its like you said none of them are probably gonna have an interest in getting on the forum or doing anything to their car. I've heard from friends about a couple around here with a few things done but so far all i have seen modded is my own.
90tsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:39 PM   #12
eric81

I work at a Toyota Dealership (car salesman) and have only seen about 1 to 2 dozen Yarii here, and almost all are completely stock. I am more than happy to help people find parts and even install them, as long as they provide the money to purchase the parts and maybe some soda or beer. I tell everyone that brings one in to visit YarisWorld, but I am pretty sure no one has. I REALLY want to work on a car again. I have the tools and the knowledge, just need a car.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:43 PM   #13
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
^ sent you a PM
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:13 PM   #14
enobmort42
First time DIYer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric81 View Post
I work at a Toyota Dealership (car salesman) and have only seen about 1 to 2 dozen Yarii here, and almost all are completely stock. I am more than happy to help people find parts and even install them, as long as they provide the money to purchase the parts and maybe some soda or beer. I tell everyone that brings one in to visit YarisWorld, but I am pretty sure no one has. I REALLY want to work on a car again. I have the tools and the knowledge, just need a car.
I've been trying to get my front trd springs on for a while, but I can't do it myself and Groove Toyota wants ~$400 to just put the fronts on. I have the springs on a set of struts, I just can't loosen them from the car. Wanna work on a car? lol
Old 02-14-2010, 11:16 PM   #15
enobmort42
First time DIYer

I've only seen one other yaris that's modded, more than new wheels. It's a white hatch with lip kit, spoiler, looks to be lowered, rims, and tints. I've only seen it once and wanna see if they're on here!
Old 02-19-2010, 11:16 AM   #16
eric81

Quote:
Originally Posted by enobmort42 View Post
I've been trying to get my front trd springs on for a while, but I can't do it myself and Groove Toyota wants ~$400 to just put the fronts on. I have the springs on a set of struts, I just can't loosen them from the car. Wanna work on a car? lol
I'd LOVE to work on the car. I put lowering springs on my car all the way around about 2 years ago, so I can deffinately help put them on. I have of on Sundays, the rest of the week is fishy because of how the economy is right now. Do you have a garage to do the work in? I no longer have my Yaris, but I do have a vehicle I can throw all my tools in and go somewhere. Let me know if this Sunday works for you, and where you want to do it.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:17 PM   #17
enobmort42
First time DIYer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric81 View Post
I'd LOVE to work on the car. I put lowering springs on my car all the way around about 2 years ago, so I can deffinately help put them on. I have of on Sundays, the rest of the week is fishy because of how the economy is right now. Do you have a garage to do the work in? I no longer have my Yaris, but I do have a vehicle I can throw all my tools in and go somewhere. Let me know if this Sunday works for you, and where you want to do it.
You're my hero. I have weekends off every weekend, so Sundays would work great. I don't have a garage, though. I just moved here from Florida and the apartment complex we chose doesn't even offer covered parking. Bummer. FYI, never rent sight unseen

I'm not picky as to where.. You're more than welcome to come here, or I can go there. Whichever you prefer, really. Like I said, I don't have a garage, but if I park the car juuust right, it won't go anywhere lol. It's up to you!
Old 06-17-2010, 10:09 AM   #18
schragen
Onyx Edition

Drives: Yaris 3DR Onyx Edition
Rockin the Onyx Edition through Boulder/Denver area...shes a head turner, thats for sure
schragen is offline   Reply With Quote