Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 01-10-2015, 03:32 PM   #91
ilikerice

Drives: 2010 black yaris
CamCom installed, now I need a tune
Attached Images

Old 01-12-2015, 03:14 AM   #92
ezhacker1

Drives: Decepticon - Ravage
Ooh that's. Supr tiny battery you got. Interested in the dyno stats when you get it done.

Check out my Build thread:
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52274
ezhacker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 05:29 AM   #93
ilikerice

HAHA, I know. I would like to thank MicroImage for that. I could have spent more for the tie down, but i wanted to see how it fit first. I HATED having a 30 lb battery that was bigger than my engine. As soon as my OEM one started acting up, that was my excuse to spend the extra on this Ballistics 3 lb one.

I will get dyno info as soon as I get it.

I do however need some who has a CamCom to give me thier VVTI specs so I can get a good base read. The tunner said it would be cheaper to adjust if I had a base as close to best performance as possible for less trial N error. Could cut down on per hour cost in half
Old 02-19-2015, 11:52 AM   #94
ilikerice

Solo Nationals are coming up again at Dixie Region in Adel/Cecil Georgia. Trying to prep the car. Currently my car is SMF, but trying to get it back to STF before nationals. Still in need of a tune for my CamCom, but that will have to wait til after Nationals.

Current issue: Tires
Currently have Toyo R1R (140tw) and Hankook RS3 in the back (200tw)
My R1R need to be replaced because new rules state min 200 treadwear starts this year. The probem lies, Toyo is the only ones who have a tire size in 225. Hankook only has 195, Azenis 615K in 205, Rivals in 205, RE11 in 205. I would really like to run all the same tires around... I may just get the R1R again...
Old 03-05-2015, 04:25 AM   #95
ilikerice

Video and Pictures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DPl...SnLCSY&index=7
Attached Images

Old 03-05-2015, 08:50 AM   #96
TYTYaris

Drives: Yaris
Sweet car!
TYTYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 11:30 AM   #97
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Wet laps, sweet pics.
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 04:12 PM   #98
Betrivent
Not quite a noob

Drives: e46 325
That is sexy
Betrivent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 11:51 AM   #99
ilikerice

Sooo.. been doing some research.. and a long time ago, I was told the wrong thing. Since then, I have been telling people the wrong thing. Come to find out, that my spoiler is not from the S model, but a dealer added part. This makes me very sad because I really love my spoiler and do not want to give it up. At local autocross events this will not be a problem. If i decided to go to another national event though.. I will be obligated to take it off, or risk getting protested and getting all my runs DNF'ed.

Ugh..
Old 03-21-2015, 02:03 AM   #100
MiSFiTx87

Drives: CS1
great pics
MiSFiTx87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 09:12 PM   #101
ilikerice

Long time I haven't updated.. So 2015 has been up and down. Put the yaris on the back burner trying to finish my boba fett. Look here for details and pictures http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55435

I was't able to go to Nationals last year because of unexpected financial things that happen. I am going to try to go 2016 though, most definitely. I feel this will be the year of the Yaris. I will try to focus more time on it and work extra hard to get my driving skills back up.

I was trying out these rims off my friends crx just to see how some gold 16" wheels would look. 16x8 with a 25 offset. I would need more low to support these beauties though.
Attached Images

Old 02-15-2016, 11:53 AM   #102
ilikerice

This is probably going to be the last year of the yaris.. I just acquired a 240sx S14 shell and will be collecting parts for it this year.

I will be going to Dixie Championship Tour next month for SCCA Autocross. If I manage a podium position (1st, 2nd, 3rd), I will go to the National Championship at Lincoln, NE in September. If I can get a podium position there, I will continue with the Yaris in STF.

If I lose at Dixie or National, whichever comes first, I will revert the yaris back to stock and start putting my money into the S14 in SM class and just have fun with it.

I love my yaris, and it is fun, but in the back of my mind, I have always just looked at it with a sad thought... it just doesn't have that fast car look... Sits too high, headlights are too large, the wheels are too small for its body... Yes, all these things can change with some money but it will take away from the performance of the car and competitiveness.

With that said, I will still keep it but will only be my work commute car. I will still be around to give advice and poke fun at others.
Old 01-03-2017, 01:59 PM   #103
MugenRep
iQ innovator & researcher

Drives: 2012 iQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikerice View Post
This is probably going to be the last year of the yaris.. I just acquired a 240sx S14 shell and will be collecting parts for it this year.

I will be going to Dixie Championship Tour next month for SCCA Autocross. If I manage a podium position (1st, 2nd, 3rd), I will go to the National Championship at Lincoln, NE in September. If I can get a podium position there, I will continue with the Yaris in STF.

If I lose at Dixie or National, whichever comes first, I will revert the yaris back to stock and start putting my money into the S14 in SM class and just have fun with it.

I love my yaris, and it is fun, but in the back of my mind, I have always just looked at it with a sad thought... it just doesn't have that fast car look... Sits too high, headlights are too large, the wheels are too small for its body... Yes, all these things can change with some money but it will take away from the performance of the car and competitiveness.

With that said, I will still keep it but will only be my work commute car. I will still be around to give advice and poke fun at others.

Any chance you'd sell the TRDSparks.com wing?
MugenRep is offline   Reply With Quote