Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-30-2018, 05:46 PM   #1
voxtrot

Drives: 2007 Yaris Sedan
2007 Yaris Sedan front bumper clips and under shield

Hi I am having a hard time finding the correct bumper clips that go on the top of the front bumper. There are about 5 and have popped out from minor collisions. Could you link me to the correct link on amazon or Ebay which have them? I have bought some that are too big even though they say there are front bumper clips that fit my Yaris. Also for the big shield that goes under the front bumper and engine. Where can i buy this piece and all the clips and screws together as one kit? I also need to get the shield that goes under the right wheel well.

Thanks
voxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 10:37 AM   #2
alanwagen

Drives: 2015Yaris, Son's car, 10 Prius
I have had good luck with clear RTV silicone and tape. Glue and tape for 24 hours and the bumper sticks. Easy peasy lemon squeezey.
alanwagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 01:58 PM   #3
B.B._07

Drives: 07 5dr
Gluing your bumper on with RTV is not a great idea, especially when both kinds of clips are readily available and cheap on both Amazon and eBay. The little front bumper clips or push rivets are about $5 for a pack of 20, and are good quality.

https://www.amazon.com/uxcell-Push-T...s+bumper+clips

The larger splash shield and fender liner clips are available in various quantities from 20 to 100. They're not as good as the original clips but considering some dealers will charge close to two dollars for a clip, you can't complain about paying five dollars for 30.

https://www.amazon.com/Black-Push-Ty...s+bumper+clips
B.B._07 is offline   Reply With Quote