Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-14-2009, 01:55 PM   #55
CtrlAltDefeat
I ♥ Yaris

Drives: Black 08 LB MT & red 97 Miata
AEM Cold air intake DIY
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9582

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure
and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell
CtrlAltDefeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:28 PM   #56
Greenthunder

Drives: 2006 Ford Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlAltDefeat View Post
For the most part, from my understanding, there's no way to tune a Yaris with the stock engine management... It learns from all it's sensors after running with the mods on for a little while. It's a good thing with some mods, but a real PITA when it tries to compensate for other mods and "undo" them...
I didn't know that, guess you learn something new everyday
Greenthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:32 PM   #57
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlAltDefeat View Post
Mine is different from that one on the DIY
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 06:30 PM   #58
Qmobile
that's right I went there

Drives: '08 Blazin' Blue,'10 Dark Red
Alrighty guys t minus one week till the meet I'm pretty exited and stoked for this one, course I am for everyone 2 but I like meetin with new peeps makes it even better if they have a nice car like mine.........no offence GT Oh dose anybody got a camera they're bringin' or could(stupid question I know)? How would anybody like my number incase you lost or anything?

suggestions always welcome
Qmobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 11:11 PM   #59
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Well nevermind about trying to install the CAI i was bored today and decided to do it my self, just finished it now here are the results
Attached Images

Old 08-16-2009, 12:23 AM   #60
Qmobile

^^ awsome dude!! I'll have to check that out sat. Dose anybody other than me have eyelids by chance?

Old 08-16-2009, 01:54 AM   #61
kac

Drives: 2009 Meteorite 3dr
Nice AFE CAI. I was lookin' at those... I got the AFE Pro Dry Drop-in right now.

Anyway. Can't wait! Less than a week, my car is ready for the LONG drive.(or will be anyway)
kac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 01:27 PM   #62
kac

Old 08-16-2009, 01:38 PM   #63
2009BBPliftback

Drives: 2009 Yaris LB in Blazing blue
Send a message via AIM to 2009BBPliftback
so yeah I just found out im going to be able to attend. I'll have to get on the road early as im coming from western PA, but i think it will be a good time and hope to make some new friends! looking forward to it!!
2009BBPliftback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 01:44 PM   #64
kac

I've gotta leave by about 3:30 am... so yeah, I'll be gettin up early too.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:44 PM   #65
DandiDani

Drives: 09' Meteorite liftback
Send a message via MSN to DandiDani
My husband and I are coming too
DandiDani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 03:07 PM   #66
Qmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2009BBPliftback View Post
so yeah I just found out im going to be able to attend. I'll have to get on the road early as im coming from western PA, but i think it will be a good time and hope to make some new friends! looking forward to it!!
Heck ya another Blazing Blue!!!! sweet!!

Old 08-16-2009, 03:24 PM   #67
Qmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kac View Post
I've gotta leave by about 3:30 am... so yeah, I'll be gettin up early too.
wow I feel like a slacker now I'm plannin on leave my place 7-7:30.......course I want to get there early 2, then again it's only like 2hrs basic straight shot for me 2

Old 08-16-2009, 09:14 PM   #68
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Slaker oh wait i was going to get up at 8
Old 08-16-2009, 11:11 PM   #69
kac

So as far as meeting up on the way... I think I'm gonna stay in a hotel in Indianapolis on Friday night, so if someone wants to meet there saturday morning and caravan the rest of the way to Dayton, LMK!
Old 08-17-2009, 04:55 AM   #70
Greenthunder

Drives: 2006 Ford Mustang GT
I updated the list Less than a week to go!
Greenthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 06:03 PM   #71
Qmobile

wow looks like this meet could be a big one!! 12 or 13 peeps with 10-11 of them w/yarii, we gonna have our own lil Yarii army down in Dayton

Old 08-17-2009, 08:28 PM   #72
DandiDani

Drives: 09' Meteorite liftback
Send a message via MSN to DandiDani
#9 and #12(jumpmanyaris) are the same person. so i guess we only got 12. i hope everyone shows up. not everyone showed up at the meet in TN.
DandiDani is offline   Reply With Quote