Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2015, 10:59 AM   #1
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
OC Auto Show 2015

Hi guys -

Went to the OC Auto Show last Saturday and took a load of pics (link below). Snapped a few extra of some of the sub compact models that I wouldn't normally have just for my sub compact, Yaris World enthusiast brethren. You're welcome! lol

Some of my personal takeaways were:

- Yaris fail! You'll see in the pics that the Yaris was literally tucked away on one of the far corners of the Toyota area. No love. Seeing the new concept was cool, but hearing there was no engine specs, or engine in it for that matter (pure concept), was a small bummer.
- I really, REALLY like the Ford Focus RS.
- Honda fail! They had the new Civic Touring there (no idea what that is), but no Type R, Si or NSX to be seen. Was hoping those cars would be there.
- Chevy fail! Why did they have the Malibu up on the spinning, center stage area rather than the Corvette? Although I'm not a fan of them, the new Camero was interesting.
- The Hyundai concept truck thing makes me think of Robocop.
- There was less 3rd party, custom/aftermarket support stuff showing than when I went in 2012.
- Lots to test drive! Benz, Lexus, Ford, Honda, Toyota, Mazda, Nissan and maybe a couple others all had a group of cars to sign up to test drive.

Hope you enjoy my pics...

https://goo.gl/photos/dJ3VYn4UE9ngmNi3A

On Wheelwell
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote