Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2012, 01:19 PM   #1
jay cobbs

Drives: 2010 yaris sedan 4 speed auto
Arrow Save thousands and BIG MPG almost PRIUS

Thinking Prius...Save 7000.00 to 10K plus and lower your insurance cost and get almost SAME BUT SMARTER CAR .....No KIDDING...JUST READ THIS for anyone shopping cars today not just POSSIBLE NEW PRIUS THINKERS.....6-23-2012 Real Owner not car salesman....REAL TESTING in the REAL WORLD...

Ive driven almost every near-new car compact JEE_WIZ CAR out there at " PRE-OWNED" dealerships for the last 6 months... aka Used for the rest of us. MAZDA 3, NISSIAN VERSA both 2010 sedan and 2012 hatch, FORD FOCUS, Hyundai Accent, the AUSTIN MINI too small for family car and no place for camping stuff ALSO RENTED most small cars to check them out before the big plunge about 7 in all last year... Honda fit, honda civic and so on....YES IM A HARD CORE SHOPPER. I FIGURE I NOW 54 YEARS OLD AND THIS IS THE CAR IM GOING TO KEEP TILL RETIREMENT 65+ HITS... IT BETTER BE A GREAT ONE.... TOYOTA corolla....ptetty boring, but safe I guess.But then I found the perfect marrage of STYLE, MPG and Saftey ratings and NO RECALLS EVER!! and a NON-HATCHBACK for our large family and loves hills, camping and lots or GEAR! in it....Got 38-44 MPG !!!!CONFIFMED BY ME in 2000 miles of rough road freeways and hilly terrain still a amazing 38-44 miles per gallon with out mileing or 26 MPG in CITY NO HYPERMILING tricks to learn like PRIUS OWNERS... which you have to do in the prius to get the extra MPG and stare at the DASHBOARD GAS GAME which is a little unsafe for me and my wife .....SEDAN BODY is better MPG!!! not just the hatchback model.....ARE YOU READY.... ITS THE TOYOTA YARIS>>>2010-2011 model. TOYOTAS NON HYBRID BUT AWESOME MPG SECRET SISTER OF THE PRIUS. It can out corner a hoda fit and real TRANY in AUTO AND MANUAL not a CVT. BIG TRUNK,5 SPEED NOT JUST 4 because toyota included its 5th speed electronic OVERDRIVE on AUTO for free... how cool is that!... SINCE HERTZ AND TOYOTA MAY HAVE some left of the 2010 or 2011 of THIS GEM OF A CAR IN STOCK NEAR YOU ,TAKE A TEST DRIVE.... THE best place not to be ATTACKED by salesman is HERTZ. SPECIAL BONUS TIP: ask the person at the LOT of used cars not rental...for a free 2 hour test drive and they gladly WILL to let the car sell you, not the other way around. RESEARCH this baby. 5 star saftey like camry brother gas milage by owners like me of the 2010 sedan with unbelivable MPG like a prius. Same gas engine in new prius and lower mass makes for great MPG and its not a cramped little car like others feels biger than inside prius series IV but not 24K.....TRY 12.500 in hot colors and only 1-2 years deprceation..( let someone else pay the big dollars,right). Hertz sells to toyota fleet used sales as a rule . Check out the platium 6 year hertz service on website....MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK THAn ANYONE..... So thats a free 2 hour test drive. Max certified warranty and 6 year bumper to bumper better than toyotas and free rental car if need and money back for delyed travel costs even free towing and repair where you want not at a toyota dealer if you dont want to.....NO IM not a HERTZ employee just some one that searched the hell out of the WEB and was suprized that toyoyta doesnt talk about its PRIUS like sister ....is that why they stoped in 2012 in this country but not in the 9 others? Prius SALES KILLER MAYBE TO GOOD LOOKING AND HALF PRICE COULD HAVE PISSED OFF ALOT OF TOYOTA SALESMAN AND DEALERSHIP ON THE PROFIT MARGIN NUMBERS IM SURE... EUROPE AND CANANDA AND INDIA have had them and love them , some since the year starting in 2000. To much LIKE APRIUS WITH THE SPECS AND TECHS to boot!!! PRIUS PLATFORM IN SEDAN NON HYBRID FORM with automatic MPG that blows away even speical built ford foucus with fake MPG (CHECK EPG.GOV #'s are whacked)....AMAZING STUFF !!!! Read my other blogs under JAY COBBS@ yarisworld....Im truly a HAPPY CAMPER with this great find....read the net...you tube whatever....Toyota is hiding one of there best cars from you with NO RECALLS EVER!!!!!..CONVINCED YET....GET OUT THERE AND LOVE A PRE OWNED YARIS SEDAN or HATCHBACK. 6 millon worldwide cant be that wrong Yaris is also a BELTA, VITZ, in other countries COMING SOON THE YARIS HYBRID BEATS ALL PRIUS MODELS BY TOYOTA ALSO.....IN EUROPE NOW....57-61 MPG AWESOME and the STEP UP TO ALL PRIUS OFFERED IN ALL COUNTRIES... HOWS THAT !!! google it

Last edited by jay cobbs; 06-23-2012 at 01:31 PM.
jay cobbs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
real mpg like prius, yaris sedan like prius