Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2016, 04:38 PM   #1
Tommy8030

Drives: 2009 Yaris
Electrical Problems

Hi guys so I cannot figure this out for the life of me maybe you guys can help me out. I have a 2009 Yaris and changed the oil replaced the spark plugs and when I replaced the spark plugs I removed the battery terminals.... Went to start it up everything was fine and about couple days later the dash lights came on, abs,power steering, battery light so I was ok maybe it was the alternator... So I replaced the alternator and ran good for another couple days and next thing I know all those lights come back on!!! The belt is tight just can't figure it out... Is it a fuse? Any help or wisdom would be kindly appreciated!
Tommy8030 is offline   Reply With Quote