Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > NY / NJ/ CT / PA
  The Tire Rack

View Poll Results: which is a scratch-free/reliable service dealer?
Toyota Universe 0 0%
Glen Toyota Inc 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-22-2006, 08:36 PM   #1
manborn
are u still 34/39?

Drives: flint mica yaris s sedan
passaic county, NJ: which is a better service dealer?

*Toyota Universe - 1485 Us Highway 46, Little Falls, NJ

*Glen Toyota Inc - 23-07 Maple Ave, Fair Lawn, NJ

p.s. im reluctant to take it to glen because about 4-5 yrs back after an oil change we took a ride on our sequoia then suddendly in the middle of newark the oil pan shield/guard/cover just fell and i found out the securing screw was missing. it makes me think twice before bring it to them for any service but who knows maybe thier mechanics are reliable now. it was a while ago.

im in need of the 5k mile service tomorrow. sometimes i think i should just do it all myself but wouldnt mind taking it to a service center since they have all the necessary equipment.
manborn is offline   Reply With Quote