Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

View Poll Results: Which rear sway bar for a daily driver?
TRD 11 78.57%
Whiteline 3 21.43%
Ultra Racing 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2013, 02:59 PM   #1
Airswoosh1

Drives: Toyota Tercel
Which Rear Sway Bar??

My friend recently picked up an '08 Yaris sedan and after driving it and being a passenger in it, I noticed the understeer it suffers from. Car is completely stock, and while I am more than aware wheels/tires & springs/shocks would really help as well, she rather not change the look of the car, so rear sway bar is where we are. And after a little reading, it seems as though there are basically three rear sway bar options: TRD, Whiteline, and UR.

Car won't be used for anything but as a DD, just looking for a little more stability. Should the TRD be adequate? Or might as well spend the extra $50 for the Whiteline?

What do you guys think?
Airswoosh1 is offline   Reply With Quote