Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 01-31-2009, 08:55 PM   #19
ruimond

Drives: Yaris YR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamago View Post
looks like they still didn't get your RPM on there, which means they didn't connect up the tach sensor :(

but at least you got a torque number!
There was an RPM reading actually, as well as Air-Fuel etc being displayed on on the LCD screen. He did open up the engine cover to connect something up to get the RPM reading. I can always go back and ask to print that out i guess. Haha.

Mods: 17x7 ANZ Tazer Wheels with 215/40/17 Marangoni Tyres | AFE Air Intake System | NST Short Shifter Kit | NST Shifter Cable Bushing Kit | NST 10% Underdrive Crank Pulley | Pedders Sports Springs | Custom 2inch Cat-Back Walker Muffler with 2.5inch Xforce Twin Stainless Steel Tip | RS Side Skirts | RS Euro Spoiler | YRX Front Lip Spoiler | TRD Style Front Grill | 12mm Rear Hub Spacers | Ultra Racing 23mm Rear Sway Bar
ruimond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 09:01 PM   #20
Tamago
Start another Oil Thread!

Drives: ZZW30
Send a message via AIM to Tamago Send a message via Yahoo to Tamago
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruimond View Post
There was an RPM reading actually, as well as Air-Fuel etc being displayed on on the LCD screen. He did open up the engine cover to connect something up to get the RPM reading. I can always go back and ask to print that out i guess. Haha.

well i said that because usually at the bottom the scale is RPM instead of KPH
I hate people like you (xbgod) because your the reason I don't come to this board. You spout nonsense and lies and people who don't know any better hold you in high regards because they can't tell the wheat from the chaff.
you nailed it sir.
Tamago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:55 PM   #21
lunjiaow

Drives: Yaris
Nice. Sounds awesome Rui. Oh yeah forgot to ask how much it cost you for the Dyno Run? Maybe i could get my car on the dyno.
lunjiaow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:09 PM   #22
ruimond

Drives: Yaris YR
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunjiaow View Post
Nice. Sounds awesome Rui. Oh yeah forgot to ask how much it cost you for the Dyno Run? Maybe i could get my car on the dyno.
Haha Thanks. Umm it cost $100 at Pro Auto in Canning Vale. I think thats about the standard price most places, its pretty expensive. I wasted my money getting it done at Genie, it was like $50 there..but don't ever go there for a proper dyno lol.

Im sure you prob know of a better place though. Haha.

Oh you know how you said you might get the D2 Coilovers, i was talking to lamdog he found like a post on another forum...well not the same model, but apparently their not very good quality.

Mods: 17x7 ANZ Tazer Wheels with 215/40/17 Marangoni Tyres | AFE Air Intake System | NST Short Shifter Kit | NST Shifter Cable Bushing Kit | NST 10% Underdrive Crank Pulley | Pedders Sports Springs | Custom 2inch Cat-Back Walker Muffler with 2.5inch Xforce Twin Stainless Steel Tip | RS Side Skirts | RS Euro Spoiler | YRX Front Lip Spoiler | TRD Style Front Grill | 12mm Rear Hub Spacers | Ultra Racing 23mm Rear Sway Bar
ruimond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 04:40 AM   #23
lunjiaow

Drives: Yaris
yeah about average price.

That's what i thought about the D2. But i will still give them a shot as that arent too expensive..
lunjiaow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:34 AM   #24
cleong
Parallel Parking Pro

Drives: Yaris 1.5 Manual
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunjiaow View Post
I always wanted to ask you, you do know what your nickname means in a certain Chinese dialect, right?

Because if you do, I can't understand why you'd want to call yourself that!
TTE Lowering Springs, Camber bolts
TRD Blue brake pads
Fujitsubo Super Wagolis axleback exhaust
DC Sports header
cleong is offline   Reply With Quote