Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-23-2007, 12:49 AM   #19
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 05:06 AM   #20
FoEKuZ

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Send a message via Yahoo to FoEKuZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasward00 View Post
Nah, I dig the bra, everyone around here thinks it looks cool, but it's only for the summer, remember that southeast louisiana is the bug capital, they will kill your paint within a week, also remember that new orleans is a 300 year old city that was built on a swamp, suffice to say that our roads aren't that great so lowering the car is out. Anyway now that this car is paid off, i'm gonna sell my caddy and either buy the new challenger when it comes out or a vette.
i feel ya bro, i drove from florida to Cali....and in between florida and texas, i must have picked up about 300 different kind of bugs on front.... not cool....
Old 06-23-2007, 09:31 AM   #21
redyaris
Shiny Chromey Coolness

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasward00 View Post
Nah, I dig the bra, everyone around here thinks it looks cool, but it's only for the summer, remember that southeast louisiana is the bug capital, they will kill your paint within a week, also remember that new orleans is a 300 year old city that was built on a swamp, suffice to say that our roads aren't that great so lowering the car is out. Anyway now that this car is paid off, i'm gonna sell my caddy and either buy the new challenger when it comes out or a vette.
Will Dodge offer it in 'grabber Pink'?