Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-19-2014, 01:36 PM   #1
detroiter

Drives: 2008 Polar White LB Auto
FS: Tein s-tech springs like new

Have a full set of tein s-tech springs for sale that I just recently took off of my car. Like new condition without any rust. I took them off solely due to the fact that's it a little too low for my tastes with Michigan roads. I'm looking to get $150 shipped in the us.
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.
detroiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 05:47 PM   #2
chancellor6869

Drives: yaris hatch is the sh*t
Quote:
Originally Posted by detroiter View Post
Have a full set of tein s-tech springs for sale that I just recently took off of my car. Like new condition without any rust. I took them off solely due to the fact that's it a little too low for my tastes with Michigan roads. I'm looking to get $150 shipped in the us.
how many miles are on them?
chancellor6869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 09:38 PM   #3
detroiter

I don't know exactly, I honestly never kept track. I do know they are like new condition and I never had any issues or sag at all
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Last edited by detroiter; 08-20-2014 at 01:25 AM.
Old 08-19-2014, 10:17 PM   #4
Dougie

Drives: 2007 yaris sedan
Check shipping quote to st.thomas vi 00802
Dougie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 01:27 AM   #5
detroiter

Dougie, the $150 includes the shipping.
Old 08-21-2014, 10:22 PM   #6
detroiter

bump
Old 08-24-2014, 02:30 PM   #7
Trærup

Drives: Yaris 1.4 D4D 2007
Price shipped to Denmark?
Trærup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 03:35 PM   #8
detroiter

Messages replied to.

Bump
Old 08-27-2014, 03:37 PM   #9
Trærup

What?
Old 08-28-2014, 04:10 AM   #10
ERA

Drives: '10 Zephyr Yaris Sedan
I'll take them if no one else wants to.

Let me know.
Old 08-30-2014, 03:24 PM   #11
detroiter

I still have them for sale, just waiting for someone who wants a nice set of springs for a good price!

Bump
Old 08-30-2014, 06:05 PM   #12
ERA

Drives: '10 Zephyr Yaris Sedan
I've decided to buy an intake but good luck with the sale.
Old 08-30-2014, 06:06 PM   #13
Trærup

Whats the shipping Price, to Denmark?
Old 09-08-2014, 02:03 PM   #14
detroiter

Let me check for you...

Bump, still for sale
Old 09-08-2014, 02:15 PM   #15
Trærup

Thanks
Old 09-17-2014, 11:51 AM   #16
detroiter

I checked the shipping and it's pretty pricey. I can still send them to you if you're really interested in buying them.

Bump for great quality and looking springs, I know somebody wants these.
Old 09-17-2014, 12:23 PM   #17
axiom

Drives: 2007 Yaris
How much do they lower the car?
axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 03:04 PM   #18
detroiter

According to Micro Image's website...it says 1.9". It's an aggressive drop compared to some of the other spring companies but it's not slammed, it's very liveable. I drove the Yaris through a record setting snowfall and temperature last winter without a problem.