Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-19-2014, 03:55 PM   #19
detroiter

Drives: 2008 Polar White LB Auto
Bump
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.
detroiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 03:18 PM   #20
detroiter

This forum must really be slowing down, a year or so ago, these things would have sold first day like hotcakes with syrup (REAL Canadian maple!) and butter.

Bump
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.
Old 09-21-2014, 12:22 AM   #21
MyzticZ3r0

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback
2" drop is too aggressive for my taste :-/ I'd like something 1.5-1.75". Otherwise, I would jump on these.
MyzticZ3r0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 01:32 PM   #22
Exiwolfman

Drives: 2007 Yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyzticZ3r0 View Post
2" drop is too aggressive for my taste :-/ I'd like something 1.5-1.75". Otherwise, I would jump on these.
Get Apex 1.4 drop all around , good springs too .

sent from my S4 on Mars
Exiwolfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 02:28 PM   #23
MyzticZ3r0

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiwolfman View Post
Get Apex 1.4 drop all around , good springs too .

sent from my S4 on Mars
Thanks for the recommendation
MyzticZ3r0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 07:53 PM   #24
detroiter

Considering you're in Las Vegas, you would have absolutely no problem with springs that low. If I can survive Michigan winters without any issue (and Michigan roads....of which look like bombed out warzones), you could easily do it as well lol.
Old 09-21-2014, 10:03 PM   #25
sheekeebut
Minimalist

Drives: 07 silver sedan
Dammit detroiter, where were you 3 months ago? 😄

Seriously, 150 is a deal and a half. GTA / Peel / Halton / Toronto Ontarians, if you want to get these, I can help free you of shipping costs. All I ask is that you can meet me at the West GTA
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52043

Don't know about Michigan, but the roads of Mississauga are smoother than silk. .. rutted silk.
sheekeebut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 05:43 PM   #26
cdenton134

Drives: 2010 TOYOTA YARIS LIFTBACK
still available?
cdenton134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 10:38 PM   #27
detroiter

Yes they are still for sale.
Old 09-23-2014, 12:14 AM   #28
cdenton134

Drives: 2010 TOYOTA YARIS LIFTBACK
very interested!
the website says 1.5" drop, is it true to what they say? fit my 2010?

trying to figure out if i want springs or coilovers..
cdenton134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 05:31 AM   #29
detroiter

I do believe they will fit for your vehicle. I'd say the drop is closer to 1.9", according to Micro Images website. Considering you're in Cali, you have no need to worry about the roads, etc.
Old 09-23-2014, 09:30 AM   #30
Ossy305

Drives: 2007 Dark Metallic Grey Sedan
I might be interested. What size wheels you had on it
Ossy305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 01:22 PM   #31
sheekeebut
Minimalist

The Tein site says 1.9" fronts and rears. I'd take that number as true, as they've tested on a number of cars.

http://www.tein.com/products/s_tech_price_list.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroiter View Post
I do believe they will fit for your vehicle. I'd say the drop is closer to 1.9", according to Micro Images website. Considering you're in Cali, you have no need to worry about the roads, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdenton134 View Post
very interested!
the website says 1.5" drop, is it true to what they say? fit my 2010?

trying to figure out if i want springs or coilovers..
Old 09-24-2014, 12:36 AM   #32
detroiter

I had them on the stock 15" rims. I know people use them for all different size rims, but you would have to do your own research if it was anything besides the stock rims. That's the only size I had the springs on.
Old 09-27-2014, 08:27 AM   #33
WorkTL

Drives: 2013 Yaris LE
Will these fit a 2013 4 door?
WorkTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 09:41 AM   #34
detroiter

I was looking at the Tein website and the same specs show for all years for the US spec Yaris, so I am pretty positive that yes they will fit.
Old 09-27-2014, 06:26 PM   #35
sheekeebut
Minimalist

To be clear, there isn't an entry for 3rd generation Yaris on the Tein S-Tech list page. However, checking the Street Basis page and Street Advance page, there is a difference in part number for the full assemblies between 2nd (NCP91L or NCP93L) and 3rd gen (NCP131L), but use the exact same SPRING part numbers between the generations.
Old 09-27-2014, 06:30 PM   #36
sheekeebut
Minimalist

If there is a difference in coilovers between the generations, at least by Tein standards, but EXACT SAME SPRINGS, maybe only difference between generations is just shocks and struts damping.