Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2009, 05:13 PM   #1
PhilD424

Drives: Red Yaris
Can Someone Identify This?

I wanted to check something out with the fuse box and I noticed while I was looking in the pedal area some kind of switch. I didn't mess around with it because I have no idea what it may be. I took some pics of it. Is it for some kind of alarm that was put on the car? The remote that came with the car has an unlock and lock button and when I press them the lights flash. If I hold one of the buttons down it activates the horn to honk until I hold the button to turn it off. I took some pics of the area. And yes its the orginal remote and the car doesn't have power locks. The only thing that works on the remote is the remote start.