Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-01-2009, 12:24 PM   #1
waxxy
I've made a post!

Drives: VAUXHALL ASTRA
i live in theuk and want to buy a 09 yaris need help

hi i live near manchester uk and im looking too buy a new car and the one ive narrowed it down too is the yaris 09..
in the uk the government has started a scheme were if you trade in your old car thats over 10 years old they knock 2000 pounds off a new unregistered car so i want the yaris.

now the help i need is can anyone explain the major differences in the models and what place is offering the cheapest price for a 5 door yaris and id like it too be black ..the cheapest 09 yaris 1.0 t2 is £7795 thats on the road.can anyone show me any other places with good prices and will accept the scarppage scheme cars .

also ive just been in my mates old yaris thats 2006 and its got a lcd spped display with numbers not dials and it looked cool ..has the new one got the same display read out?i saw a pic and it showed dials i showed it to my mate and he said theuk 09 model was different is this true?thanks
waxxy is offline   Reply With Quote