Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-12-2017, 09:28 AM   #1
Graniero
I've made a post!

Drives: Toyota Yaris
HELP - Fuse blown

Left the light in the cabin on and after 5 days with no use of the car, I had to use jump-cables from an Audi to start the engine.
What happend was that 6 fuses was blown in the engine room. And the car would not start at all.
Borrowed a recharge unit and after 1 day following the program, the battery was just fine.
Changed the fuses in the car and the car started right away.
The only problem now is that there are no electrisity to the fusebox inside the car. All the fuses inside are OK.

But all the warninglights are on.

The only thing working on the car is the engine, manual put on drivinglights and the emergency lights.
The carhoud also light up and seems fine.

Tried to restart the "drivecomputer" by disconecting the battery for 2 hours, then back on so that the car would reset. Did not work :-(

The aircondition, signallights, windowwashers, heat, powerstearing, radio,
ALL are not working.
Please help.

Last edited by Graniero; 11-12-2017 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Bad spelling :-( Sorry about that
Graniero is offline   Reply With Quote