Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 03:28 PM   #1
Nutzoids

Drives: 07 Yaris Liftback
QUEEN OF YARISWORLD!

Alright... Alright all this talk of Who is the REAL queen of Yarisworld... there is only one real way to answer this!

Ladies if you would like to be voted on for "Queen of Yarisworld" then please add your name to the List and Submit your Picture and a Picture of your car... Or a picture of you and your car together!

Lets have a Real contest... Chino, Etimago, and Brick... You guys wanna join me as the Judges????

Nutzoids... Where Punk rock is less about Image, and more about the Mind!
Old 09-20-2007, 03:38 PM   #2
jenarae

Drives: No more Yaris!
FUN!

OK, so here's some of me...

And here's my car!

Old 09-20-2007, 03:41 PM   #3
nqd

Drives: 07 Yaris LB Absolute RED
Good idea.....

Do you need a 4th judge?
Old 09-20-2007, 03:44 PM   #4
sherryberry

Drives: 07 Blazing Blue Yaris
Send a message via AIM to sherryberry Send a message via MSN to sherryberry Send a message via Yahoo to sherryberry
oh gosh you're not gonna turn this into some sorta beauty pageant, are you? i think most people know what i look like.. do i gotta submit again? lol

-Said by me during a game of Cranium.
Old 09-20-2007, 03:51 PM   #5
sherryberry

Send a message via AIM to sherryberry Send a message via MSN to sherryberry Send a message via Yahoo to sherryberry
ok fine so i'm bored.. so i guess i'll put my pics up *sigh*

my car:

Old 09-20-2007, 03:51 PM   #6
staticorex

Drives: Sc'd Yaris Sedan.
Oh come on. That's not fair. Sherry should get it cause she's been here so long. Unless DIMG would want to compete with her for it. :p
Old 09-20-2007, 03:52 PM   #7
sherryberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by nqd View Post
Good idea.....

Do you need a 4th judge?
an even number of judges is a bad idea.. cuz then could be a 50/50 vote for each person.

Old 09-20-2007, 03:54 PM   #8
death is my gift
wacky broadway nightmare

Drives: Willow is a '07 Red Yaris LB
Send a message via AIM to death is my gift Send a message via MSN to death is my gift Send a message via Yahoo to death is my gift
Quote:
Originally Posted by staticorex View Post
Oh come on. That's not fair. Sherry should get it cause she's been here so long. Unless DIMG would want to compete with her for it. :p
I think this is a retarded idea (sorry Nutz) and not just because I wouldn't win. Because we all know when it comes to personality I take the taco. I can't help it if my parents were ugly. (www.myspace.com/melodies_of_you)

And for the record:
death is my gift join date: April 2007
sherryberry join date: Jun 2007

I have a life outside of YW so I can't be here 12 hours a day.
Old 09-20-2007, 03:55 PM   #9
staticorex

Drives: Sc'd Yaris Sedan.
That's what I thought. Didn't seem like your thing :)
Old 09-20-2007, 03:56 PM   #10
sherryberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by death is my gift View Post
I think this is a retarded idea (sorry Nutz) and not just because I wouldn't win. Because we all know when it comes to personality I take the taco. I can't help it if my parents were ugly.

And for the record:
yup you got one hell of a personality. i'm tryin to not be so nice to people. not so easy to do, ya know?

and yeah a lot of other girls have been here longer...

Old 09-20-2007, 03:59 PM   #11
sherryberry

there's been a TON of pretty girls who have come in here and out.. but they all seem to disappear??? I can't remember the exact handle but it was like kuyza?? or something like that.. for example and there were a ton of others. But where are they now ??

Old 09-20-2007, 04:02 PM   #12
kurokoma-kun

Drives: 2007 Yaris HB
Ladies, you're all welcome to join me in the technical sections of the forum
Old 09-20-2007, 04:04 PM   #13
nqd

Drives: 07 Yaris LB Absolute RED
haha...and you can join me in "off topic" (if you know what i mean) haha
Old 09-20-2007, 04:08 PM   #14
death is my gift
wacky broadway nightmare

Drives: Willow is a '07 Red Yaris LB
Send a message via AIM to death is my gift Send a message via MSN to death is my gift Send a message via Yahoo to death is my gift
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurokoma-kun View Post
Ladies, you're all welcome to join me in the technical sections of the forum
See, I like you a lot. I think I may even have a little crush. But don't worry, I'm not a sleaze.......all the time.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:08 PM   #15
Nutzoids

Drives: 07 Yaris Liftback
Quote:
I think this is a retarded idea (sorry Nutz) and not just because I wouldn't win. Because we all know when it comes to personality I take the taco. I can't help it if my parents were ugly. (www.myspace.com/melodies_of_you)

And for the record:

I have a life outside of YW so I can't be here 12 hours a day.
Who ever said anything about this turning into a Beauty Pageant... This title is for the Queen of YarisWorld... Not for... The hottest girl who drives a Yaris!

There will be more factors going into this then just looks... What do you think we are PIGS????

We will take into consideration, how long you have been here, How many post, how helpful you are to Noobs, How Modded is your car, How well your respected... and a bunch more... the judges (If they decide to help) and I will work on the Criteria... I just asked for anyone who is interested just post their picture and their cars pictures in this thread.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... and Truth is nothing more then Perception... But this is YARISWORLD... and we are looking for a queen, Not a call girl!

Nutzoids... Where Punk rock is less about Image, and more about the Mind!
Old 09-20-2007, 04:11 PM   #16
jenarae

Drives: No more Yaris!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutzoids View Post
Who ever said anything about this turning into a Beauty Pageant... This title is for the Queen of YarisWorld... Not for... The hottest girl who drives a Yaris!

There will be more factors going into this then just looks... What do you think we are PIGS????

We will take into consideration, how long you have been here, How many post, how helpful you are to Noobs, How Modded is your car, How well your respected... and a bunch more... the judges (If they decide to help) and I will work on the Criteria... I just asked for anyone who is interested just post their picture and their cars pictures in this thread.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... and Truth is nothing more then Perception... But this is YARISWORLD... and we are looking for a queen, Not a call girl!

Cool, I was beginning to feel I was not allowed to partake considering I have only been here a few weeks.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:12 PM   #17
sherryberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutzoids View Post

ahem.. pigs? lol.. not quite .. not yet anyway. The guys on here have been pretty decent so far. No offense but you guys are guys.. and uh, yeah.. you can't help those hormones so looks is gonna play a factor whether you like it or not.

Old 09-20-2007, 04:13 PM   #18
kurokoma-kun

Drives: 2007 Yaris HB
Quote:
See, I like you a lot. I think I may even have a little crush. But don't worry, I'm not a sleaze.......all the time.
tee hee! <blushes>
Closed Thread