Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2017, 07:10 PM   #1
David C

Drives: White '07 3dr LB
Need to add some sound in the hatch

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone has installed speakers into the inner hatch door panel of their Yaris ? I often wrench on vehicles where my car would be right next to me and I'd like to be able to enjoy my music without having to really crank it up and keep the side doors open to let the sound out of the car. Since I often leave the hatch open, I thought about adding some external speakers like the enclosed one made for outdoor (patio, pool, etc) or perhaps install them into the hatch panel since it's an empty space and would not take away any cargo space.

Ideas ? I though about upgrading my door speakers, but that won't really do much since it's the speaker location that is really important here.
David C is offline   Reply With Quote