Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2008, 04:44 PM   #1
CASTREX
Who said Yaris was slow?

Drives: Yaris T-Sport 2008
Official "CASTREX" WINTER THREAD

Ok, so over the last few days I have seen so many "Winter" related posts. You know, people asking about the best winter tires for the Yaris, folks talking about installing their winter wheels in the next couple of weeks....

All this Winter talking makes me feel like I should share some of my Winter pictures with all you Northern-Hemisphere fellow Yaris owners.

But there is one small problem, I don't really have a winter down here... only Rainy and dry Season. And guess what??? Right when your winter is about to start... My SUMMER is also about to start... I have a 3-4 more weeks of rain and then 4 months of summer!

So these are some pictures of Your last winter / My last summer...

Enjoy.

Last edited by CASTREX; 10-23-2008 at 05:11 PM.
CASTREX is offline   Reply With Quote