Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-22-2008, 07:51 PM   #1
Cutie Pie #2

Drives: 2014 Honda CR-V LX
Anyone else love watching "LOST"

Can't wait lost is coming back on in Feb. 09. Anyone else on here love lost, as much as I do. I just starting watching it from season 1, to see if I missed anything important.
Cutie Pie #2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:09 PM   #2
PaidTimeOff
OMGWTFKITTYKATMEWMEWMEW

Drives: 2008 Yaris S
I used to, but I basically missed all of last season and they're taking too long to give out answers. I like the formula for the show. They give you 10 mysteries in a row, answer one, but then that answer opens up four new mysteries, answer one of them which opens up five new ones... AGGGGHHHHH /brainasplode

I'll probably watch the rest of the series once it's all done in a couple years.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:13 PM   #3
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutie Pie #2 View Post
Can't wait lost is coming back on in Feb. 09. Anyone else on here love lost, as much as I do. I just starting watching it from season 1, to see if I missed anything important.
I've been watching since season one as well. Its by far my favorite show.
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:18 PM   #4
Gideon
★weeaboo★

Drives: 2008 Bayou LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaidTimeOff View Post
I used to, but I basically missed all of last season and they're taking too long to give out answers. I like the formula for the show. They give you 10 mysteries in a row, answer one, but then that answer opens up four new mysteries, answer one of them which opens up five new ones... AGGGGHHHHH /brainasplode

I'll probably watch the rest of the series once it's all done in a couple years.
Same here. Goes for Heroes as well.
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:49 PM   #5
bdc87
HISTORY REPEATED 11/04/08

Drives: 07' MM Vitz LB
Send a message via AIM to bdc87
Watch it from the beginning seen episodes multiple times. Favorite Character is Locke followed by Hurley, then Vincient.
bdc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:54 PM   #6
sanityassassinv2
The poison in your poison

Drives: 2008 Black Liftback MT
I also love the show...when I lived on Oahu I scouted out as many of the filming locations as I could. A buddy of mine that I worked with at Honolulu International Airport got hired by the production company to help set up the aircraft wreckage scenes--he got to disassemble an airplane and put the parts all over the place.
sanityassassinv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:13 PM   #7
PaidTimeOff
OMGWTFKITTYKATMEWMEWMEW

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanityassassinv2 View Post
I also love the show...when I lived on Oahu I scouted out as many of the filming locations as I could. A buddy of mine that I worked with at Honolulu International Airport got hired by the production company to help set up the aircraft wreckage scenes--he got to disassemble an airplane and put the parts all over the place.
Every time I drive past the convention center I remember that dream sequence that Locke had when he was in a wheelchair they made it look like an airport. Also, the room where Jack (Matthew Fox) had his wedding reception is the exact same room my sister had her wedding reception in blew my mind lol
Old 10-22-2008, 09:27 PM   #8
sanityassassinv2
The poison in your poison

Drives: 2008 Black Liftback MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaidTimeOff View Post
Every time I drive past the convention center I remember that dream sequence that Locke had when he was in a wheelchair they made it look like an airport. Also, the room where Jack (Matthew Fox) had his wedding reception is the exact same room my sister had her wedding reception in blew my mind lol
I like the scenes that they filmed on the North Shore...every time I went scuba diving at Shark's Cove I thought about being on "the island."
sanityassassinv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:12 PM   #9
Dess

Drives: 08 Yaris Liftback Pearl Black!
I've finally gotten sucked in now that SciFi has been having 4 hour blocks of the start ... that's how I spend my Monday nights now, LOL
Old 10-23-2008, 06:39 PM   #10
toad

Drives: street-legal go-kart
best show on network television. season one is the best, but now that there's a definate timeline for the show(will end after 6 seasons) things will start moving very quickly now! the writers never knew how long the network would want the show to go, but now they know what needs to be answered in what amount of time. season five will be awesome, but i recommend watching the other seasons(in order) to see what is going on. the mythology of the island is great and there's always mysteries to keep you interested, but for me it's the characters that make this show.
toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:33 PM   #11
sketch182

Drives: 2008 Silver Hatchback
I just started watching it since it is on every day at 7 pm. It is an excellent show that I enjoy as much as Galactica and The Wire.
sketch182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:40 PM   #12
nemelek
DWEED

Drives: 3DR 2008 Metorite Metalic
I think it will end up like the X-Files. The writers have wrote themselves into a corner. They will end with no real answers and make a movie to explain everything. However it will take a second movie to explain the first. I don't waste my time, however, my wife is addicted.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:50 PM   #13
PaidTimeOff
OMGWTFKITTYKATMEWMEWMEW

nah, JJ Abrams and the other people involved with the show said themselves that all mysteries will be answered by the end of the series. And seeing as how they know how much time they have left for the show they can produce a timeline that will allow them to reveal everything.

The X Files got cancelled due to low ratings. That's why the TV show didn't have a good ending.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:01 PM   #14
tk-421
Super Moderator

Drives: 5D-07-LB
I am a huge fan of Lost, but I'm definitely pissed as to how long they take between seasons.
I mean Feb 09? Gimme a break!