Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2013, 03:49 PM   #1
Vette Moto

Drives: xB
Hooking up Rostra to Factory CC Stalk? xB Related

Hi all,

Brief intro: I have a 2006 xB and I believe there is a lot of commonality with the Yaris, 1.5L 1FNZE, so I thought I'd come over here and ask some technical questions from you gurus as there aren't that many technical people over on the other forum.

Here is my story: my xB came with a TRD steering wheel with a factory cruise control stalk. I believe the steering wheel was removed from a Celica. I have not opened anything yet, but will dig into everything once my Rostra comes in.

My question is: Can anyone share their experience with hooking up a factory Toyota cruise control stalk to a Rostra? I believe I just need a factory CC stalk wire to get this hooked up properly to the Rostra, is there anything else I am missing?

Here are some pics of my CC stalk.

Vette Moto is offline   Reply With Quote