Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2006, 12:15 AM   #11
W.A.S.P
I love my Yaris!

Drives: White Yaris Liftback 2 Dr. AT
Quote:
Originally Posted by vst
How did you get those power switches? Did they come with the kits? How did you install those?

Also, do you think this kit would work on my Yaris Sedan: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=50552

It sure looks like it would work, you will even have spare parts as it is designed for 4 door applications. The switches are optional, you can get them from www.a1electric.com . I'm about to purchase one more for the passenger side, as the window switch looks a little lonely on that side
W.A.S.P is offline   Reply With Quote