Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-06-2013, 06:02 PM   #1
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
For Sale: Every single part off an 07 MT Liftback

Note - Almost everything in this thread was sold. The only parts I have left are in this thread: http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52478

I recently purchased another Crashy with the hopes of repairing it and putting it back on the road for a buddy of mine. My frame guy squashed that hope yesterday, so I will be completely parting her out.

It is probably easier for me to list what is not usable or available, rather than listing everything that is. I am willing to ship just about anything just about anywhere.

When I mentioned acquiring her on Facebook, 2007tRD mentioned an interest in doing a MT conversion on his AT Yaris, but his wife doesn't drive stick, so he decided not to. This would be a great opportunity though if someone would like to do that, as I could package (and document) everything associated with doing the conversion.

Here's a video of her running up on my lift: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-fQKSIJayk

Here are a couple of pics (let me know if you would like to see pics of specific parts):

Details:

2007 Yaris Liftback - White

Engine: A little over 100K miles on the Engine, which runs great and seems to have been well maintained.

Transmission: 5 Speed Manual. Shift smoothly and seems well maintained as well.

Body - This car is pristine (other than what go smashed). From the doors back she looks like new. The hatch is perfect, with not a singe scratch, and the rear bumper is in very good condition as well. The front bumper is damaged, but the grills and Toyota emblem are good.

AC System - System was still fully pressurized and working. Condenser and all piping are fine. Compressor works fine, but has some chips out of the edges of the plastic pulley. I ran it for about an hour and they did not seem to cause any issues.

Brakes - (Non-ABS) All brake parts are good. The rotors, calipers and pads have no wear and appear to have been very recently replaced.

Wheels - 3 of the four stock steelies are in good condition. 3 of the four hubcaps are decent.

Interior - The door panels, side panels, and headliner are all excellent. The carpet looks very good, except for a wear through point by the clutch pedal. The Radio and AC control panels were covered in neffy wrap. The dash is in very good shape and the passenger airbag is not popped. Driver's airbag popped.

Seats - The front and rear (bench) seats are perfect, with no fading.

Features - Base model (no power windows), but door locks have been upgraded with aftermarket actuators. Manual mirrors are in very good condition.

Still For Sale (at least the things that I can specifically think of) Prices do not include shipping:

1. Front brakes (calipers only left, like new): $50
2. Rear brakes: $50
3. Gas tank: $50
4a. Fuel Pump: $60
4b. Fuel level float with sensor: $25
5. Dash top with passenger airbag: $150
6. Steel Wheel (1 available): $25 each

8. Rear Seat (bench): $100
9. Front Seats: $75 each
10. Brake booster (non-abs): $25

14. White Hatch assembly with rear wiper: $225
18. AC Compressor (without pulley): $125
19. Alternator: $60
20. Rear Bumper: $150
21. Whiteline Adjustable Rear Sway Bar (in like-new condition): $175
22. AFE Cold Air Intake: $140
24. OEM muffler: $25
25. OEM Mid Pipe: $100
26. Left rear fender liner: $15
27. Right rear fender liner: $15
28. Left front drive axle: $40
29. OEM Springs (x4): $40
30. Headliner: $200
31. AT to MT conversion kit (includes documentation and everything needed except the gearbox): $1000
32. Non-ABS power steering ECU: $65
33. Steering column w/PS Motor: $100

OEM Hatch Struts: $40 for both:

Firewall blanket - Inside: $25

Firewall blanket - Under hood: $25

Front knuckles - Non ABS: $40 each

Alternator: $60

AC Blower assembly: $40

Dome light: $10

Rear bumper impact foam: $30

Center vent assembly: $10

Rear speakers with mounting rings: $20

Center Console: $25

Roof gutter trim strips: $15 set

Kick panels: $15 set

Manifold Heath Shield: $20

OEM Springs: $40 all

OEM rear shocks: $25 set

-

Last edited by CTScott; 01-15-2016 at 09:23 PM.
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:42 PM   #2
enviri

Drives: 2010 Yaris
i need the entire center console area! lol i also have other people that needs stuff..like a door..i'll give em a call
enviri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:42 PM   #3
tk-421
Super Moderator

Drives: 5D-07-LB
Old 08-06-2013, 07:48 PM   #4
mazilla
advocatus diaboli

Drives: 07 Yaris hatch
I know this is random, and the engine cover is not avail., but what about the engine cover nuts? The little acorn-style nuts that hold the engine cover down...I lost mine a while back and could use another set.

Yes yes...I lost my nuts. ;)

My odometer 03/11
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...a/2843ed85.jpg
mazilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:08 PM   #5
racerb

Drives: 2010 Yaris HB Blazin' Blue
I know your guy said it is beyond repair, but would it not be suitable for a racecar chassis? If so, how much for the whole car??

racerb
'98 Rav4L
'01 Tundra SR5
racerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:48 PM   #6
Ryze268

Drives: 2002 JDM Vitz 1.3
I would like all the bits for a manual conversion except the gearbox, you know.. clutch pedal, shift assembly, etc.

i am very serious about making a purchase
Ryze268 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:03 PM   #7
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerb View Post
I know your guy said it is beyond repair, but would it not be suitable for a racecar chassis? If so, how much for the whole car??

racerb
It would definitely be. It actually would have been a reasonable (~$2000) frame fix for a streetable car, except adding that to what I paid for the car, plus the crazy cost shipping for a non-running (before it got to me) car, I just couldn't justify spending that much, as my buddy had a very limited budget.

At this point it is looking like I have enough interest in pieces and parts that it just wouldn't make sense for me to sell the whole car.

The car actually has a clear title and a squeaky clean carfax, so the carcass with the VIN tags still attached probably has some value.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:04 PM   #8
tk-421
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryze268 View Post
I would like all the bits for a manual conversion except the gearbox, you know.. clutch pedal, shift assembly, etc.
That's funny because I actually want the gearbox since apparently one of my synchros is dying... I'm also interested in part 84306-22010, which is the spiral cable for the airbag, but I'm not sure if that's part of the airbag assy that's either pending sale or unusable... Finally, I'll take the neffy panels and ac controls unless somebody already asked for them. LMK!
Old 08-06-2013, 09:04 PM   #9
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryze268 View Post

i am very serious about making a purchase
PM me and we'll figure it out. I would love to see someone do this, just because it has been talked about a million times and no one has even done it.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:08 PM   #10
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazilla View Post
I know this is random, and the engine cover is not avail., but what about the engine cover nuts? The little acorn-style nuts that hold the engine cover down...I lost mine a while back and could use another set.

Yes yes...I lost my nuts. ;)
Check you wife's pocketbook. I know that where mine keeps mine...

If the gentleman taking the cover doesn't need them they are yours. By the way, I finally tracked down a Canadian tach cluster to do a conversion and color change for you...
Old 08-06-2013, 09:14 PM   #11
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk-421 View Post
That's funny because I actually want the gearbox since apparently one of my synchros is dying... I'm also interested in part 84306-22010, which is the spiral cable for the airbag, but I'm not sure if that's part of the airbag assy that's either pending sale or unusable... Finally, I'll take the neffy panels and ac controls unless somebody already asked for them. LMK!
Hmm, wondering about the value in shipping a tranny from CT to Mexico, but we can definitely scope it out. The spiral cable is actually there and OK. I peeled the neffy off the radio surround, to see how it was modified (the original owner trimmed the plastic a bit at the top and bottom of the surround, probably to allow his radio to still fit with the thickness of the neffy. The AC controls are still intact with the neffy.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:15 PM   #12
tk-421
Super Moderator

BTW, is the black plastic part between the windshield and the hood salvageable? If so, I'm interested in that as well. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTScott View Post
Check you wife's pocketbook. I know that where mine keeps mine...
Old 08-06-2013, 09:18 PM   #13
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Quote:
BTW, is the black plastic part between the windshield and the hood salvageable? If so, I'm interested in that as well. Thanks!

The wiper cowling - The right side piece is pretty crunched, but the right side piece (with the pop-out for the battery) is fine.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:23 PM   #14
tk-421
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTScott View Post
Hmm, wondering about the value in shipping a tranny from CT to Mexico, but we can definitely scope it out. The spiral cable is actually there and OK. I peeled the neffy off the radio surround, to see how it was modified (the original owner trimmed the plastic a bit at the top and bottom of the surround, probably to allow his radio to still fit with the thickness of the neffy. The AC controls are still intact with the neffy.
You'd be surprised regarding the tranny... It's really difficult to get used parts around here. I have no idea where they take the parts since I've been asking around, but no one is talking at the dealer. I wonder why...

As for the AC panels, I'm considering modifying it a bit to fit a 7" tablet that I can add/remove, so it would be better to do it on a spare kit. I don't really mind the neffy being peeled off too much since I have some spare fabric in my garage. Also one of my AC controls sunk to the inside of the AC panel and I'm not sure if it's usable anymore, so... I might go for them just in case.

I'll get back to you about the cowling, since I need to make sure about exactly which part I need.

Last edited by tk-421; 08-06-2013 at 09:42 PM.
tk-421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:58 PM   #15
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Quote:
You'd be surprised regarding the tranny... It's really difficult to get used parts around here. I have no idea where they take the parts since I've been asking around, but no one is talking at the dealer. I wonder why...

As for the AC panels, I'm considering modifying it a bit to fit a 7" tablet that I can add/remove, so it would be better to do it on a spare kit. I don't really mind the neffy being peeled off too much since I have some spare fabric in my garage. Also one of my AC controls sunk to the inside of the AC panel and I'm not sure if it's usable anymore, so... I might go for them just in case.

I'll get back to you about the cowling, since I need to make sure about exactly which part I need.
I think they melted all the used Yaris parts down there to make my Tacoma.
Old 08-06-2013, 10:05 PM   #16
fnkngrv
Mr. 155 and climbing

Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan
I might be interested in resurrecting my A/C. Let me know what you would run me to "buy back" the parts that I sold you...lol.

Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing

Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes.
fnkngrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:18 PM   #17
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnkngrv View Post
I might be interested in resurrecting my A/C. Let me know what you would run me to "buy back" the parts that I sold you...lol.
You still have your compressor right? If so, you just need the lines and the condenser, if I remember correctly.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:23 AM   #18
dumbo0

Drives: Betsy - 07 Yaris HB
I want the white panels on the inside.. Like the pillars, and the one by the door.. Hehe

Tags
parts