Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2014, 12:30 PM   #11
detroiter

Drives: 2008 Polar White LB Auto
I've been saying for a few years now about how Toyota should have a recall over the broken spiral wire in the steering wheel. Doesn't take a genius to put two and two together by reading how many people alone on this forum all were throwing the same code for the SRS malfunction, stemming from that broken wire in the steering wheel.

I have a 2008 hatchback and I fought with the dealer ages ago to fix the issue of the spiral cable. Of course they wouldn't fix it and they even wanted to charge me to have the code scanned.
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.
detroiter is offline   Reply With Quote