Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Forced Induction Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-24-2009, 03:34 AM   #19
hare

Drives: VITZ RS1500
I am sorry for misunderstand,what I mean is the 1zz injector on NCP13,I have a NCP13 with blitz supercharger but need bigger injector,do you know if it will fit???thanks a lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtNoogie View Post
Is your question about the AEM kit? If so, I would not know. The box hax been sitting in my garage for the past few months waiting for my lazy ass to install it.

I don't see why it would not fit. From what I've read by other posters, the biggest problem is finding room to install the water bottle.
hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:03 AM   #20
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
ask 1NZYARIS1 if the injectors for the 1.3L are the same as the 1.5L. I believe they are, in which case you can "upgrade" to the 1ZZ injectors.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 02:22 PM   #21
CASTREX
Who said Yaris was slow?

Drives: Yaris T-Sport 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by hare View Post
I am sorry for misunderstand,what I mean is the 1zz injector on NCP13,I have a NCP13 with blitz supercharger but need bigger injector,do you know if it will fit???thanks a lots.
The 1ZZ injectors will work great on your car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
ask 1NZYARIS1 if the injectors for the 1.3L are the same as the 1.5L. I believe they are, in which case you can "upgrade" to the 1ZZ injectors.

Actually the NCP13 has the same 1.5 1NZ-FE

His is a first gen Yaris TS/RS
CASTREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:28 AM   #22
hare

thanks for confirm,I will try to take off mine one to double confirm before I buy the new injector,hopefully will sort out the problem of my car and go quicker in the track,cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASTREX View Post
The 1ZZ injectors will work great on your car.

Actually the NCP13 has the same 1.5 1NZ-FE

His is a first gen Yaris TS/RS
Old 11-26-2009, 12:06 PM   #23
Giupo

Drives: Yaris
the 1zzfe injectors are about 290cc, the oem 1nzfe injectors are about 210cc, I council you the 2zzge injectors these are 350cc and are good still for future upgrade.
the 1zzfe e 2zzge injectors are bolt on for 1nzfe engine.
Giupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:22 AM   #24
cdydjded

Drives: Yaris LB Turbo
LtNoogie:The next picture is of the blue 1zz injectors (PN 23250-0D050) going into the fuel rail to replace the grey tC injectors. The stock injectors are PN 23250-21040. There's got to be a way find the specs on these two injectors.
I look up injectors from a warehouse I buy from & it shows the 1ZZ injector to be a part of 23250-0D040. According to this web site http://injectorrx.com/densotf.html, the 23250-0D040 is a 255cc/24lb injector. I cant seem to find the specs for the 23250-0D050. Are you sure on the part #?
cdydjded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:21 AM   #25
hare

the one I saw in ebay also have a different number at the back as well,I guess is the year of the be made?I think as soon as it's the same colour should be the right one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdydjded View Post
LtNoogie:The next picture is of the blue 1zz injectors (PN 23250-0D050) going into the fuel rail to replace the grey tC injectors. The stock injectors are PN 23250-21040. There's got to be a way find the specs on these two injectors.
I look up injectors from a warehouse I buy from & it shows the 1ZZ injector to be a part of 23250-0D040. According to this web site http://injectorrx.com/densotf.html, the 23250-0D040 is a 255cc/24lb injector. I cant seem to find the specs for the 23250-0D050. Are you sure on the part #?
Old 06-10-2013, 05:50 PM   #26
CrankyOldMan
2ZR swap. DO IT! Ask how!

Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic HB
Thread necro!

Just want to add my two bits: the green 1ZZ injectors I scrounged from a 2003 Vibe (255cc) are working much better than stock. No "rich condition" codes at idle yet, can't confirm WOT readings until I get my AEM AFR gauge installed but my Scangauge II drops to 12.0 AFR as soon as I enter boost. As far as I can tell, that's all the lower it reads.

Here's verification of the stats from an injection cleaning service (witchhunter.com)

Here's a shot of them snugged under the fuel rail:

And here's a shot of the amputated valve cover nub:
CrankyOldMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:19 AM   #27
jetblast

Drives: Gen 1 XB
Thanks for digging this thread up. My TC injectors are green also. Gonna have to check the part numbers. Thanks!
Old 06-12-2013, 12:34 PM   #28
47_MasoN_47
What I thought I'd do was

Drives: 09 Yaris Sedan
I got a set of 23250-0D040 on ebay from a Celica. Work great with the Blitz.

My Nissan Hardbody (D21) 4x4 build log
Check out my YouTube channel (mostly shooting) - http://www.youtube.com/user/47MasoN47
47_MasoN_47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 09:48 PM   #29
AzianCuz
conundrum562

Drives: Toyota Yaris 2007 Type S
Send a message via AIM to AzianCuz
Question Check Engine Light - Lean Code

So what would help me with this code?

Will these work as far as the 1zz goes?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Denso-23...d1650b&vxp=mtr
BLITZ S/C|MICRO-IMAGE CRANK PULLEY|NST ALT;WATER PUMP PULLEY|BLITZ SUS SHORT RAM;HEADERS;AXLE-BACK EXHAUST|2.25 PIPING|1ZZ INJECTORS|OPTIMA YELLOW-TOP|GTSPEC FRONT STRUT;MID LOWER CHASSIS;4 PNT FRNT LOWER BRACE|WHITELINE REAR SWAY;BUSHINGS|TANABE FRNT SWAY|TRD LOWERING SPRINGS/SHOCKS|R1 CONCEPT DRILLED & SLOTTED ROTORS|EBC GREEN PADS|THROTTLE SPACER|XTREME PERFORMANCE CHIP MOD

Last edited by AzianCuz; 08-21-2015 at 03:08 PM.
AzianCuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 11:26 AM   #30
AzianCuz
conundrum562

Question 1ZZ Fuel Injectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by PETERPOOP View Post
put in my 1zz injectors yesterday. no CEL, runs great. my AFR at WOT during open loop before the 1zz injectors was about 12.4-5 now it's 11.4-5. *I was getting the 12.4-5 without the 1zz injectors because I switched back to my Stock airbox instead of my aFe intake that i had. When I was running with the stock injectors and afe intake, i had a 13.4-5 AFR @ WOT during open loop.

But now I am running the 1zz injectors and switched back to my aFe intake, and now am running the 11.4-5 AFR @ WOT openloop.
So I went ahead and ordered these, per the post:

Hopefully my lean code goes away? You guys have any other solutions for this lean code P0171?
BLITZ S/C|MICRO-IMAGE CRANK PULLEY|NST ALT;WATER PUMP PULLEY|BLITZ SUS SHORT RAM;HEADERS;AXLE-BACK EXHAUST|2.25 PIPING|1ZZ INJECTORS|OPTIMA YELLOW-TOP|GTSPEC FRONT STRUT;MID LOWER CHASSIS;4 PNT FRNT LOWER BRACE|WHITELINE REAR SWAY;BUSHINGS|TANABE FRNT SWAY|TRD LOWERING SPRINGS/SHOCKS|R1 CONCEPT DRILLED & SLOTTED ROTORS|EBC GREEN PADS|THROTTLE SPACER|XTREME PERFORMANCE CHIP MOD
Old 08-25-2015, 09:59 PM   #31
AzianCuz
conundrum562

I've upgraded my injectors to the 1ZZ PN 23250-0D050 and it makes the car idle very good, less shaking and more throttle response. As far as the check engine light lean code goes, I haven't seen it come on yet. Hopefully it doesn't anymore.
Old 08-25-2015, 10:02 PM   #32
CrankyOldMan

I get it once in a while, under WOT for extended periods of time. I also have a CAI and a non-standard MAF intake section, so it's possible the ECU is just getting confused. Or was it the MAF out of range? I dunno, I get P0101, P0170 and P0171 pretty regularly. My ScangaugeII clears that right up.
Old 08-25-2015, 10:09 PM   #33
AzianCuz
conundrum562

Nice well hopefully I don't get codes anymore, It's annoying. Without the 1ZZ I kept getting P0171 after cleaning the MAF sensor.
Old 08-26-2015, 06:32 AM   #34
CrankyOldMan

If your MAF is clean, P0171 means an intake leak. I've had problems with the bolts on the end of the plenum coming loose and causing vacuum leak at idle and pressure leaks under boost. A bit of loc-tite red did the trick. You should also do a vapor check--get a can of carb or brake cleaner and spray a little of it along the intake components. If the engine surges, you have a leak in that spot. If you need new gaskets for the Blitz, I may have a spare set around here somewhere.
Old 08-26-2015, 08:23 AM   #35
AzianCuz
conundrum562

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankyOldMan View Post
If your MAF is clean, P0171 means an intake leak. I've had problems with the bolts on the end of the plenum coming loose and causing vacuum leak at idle and pressure leaks under boost. A bit of loc-tite red did the trick. You should also do a vapor check--get a can of carb or brake cleaner and spray a little of it along the intake components. If the engine surges, you have a leak in that spot. If you need new gaskets for the Blitz, I may have a spare set around here somewhere.
No more CEL after the 1ZZ confirmed. Cranky is it worth it to dyno? Or could I just leave it as it and run it as my daily. I am going leave boost at medium settings and drive it normally.
Old 08-26-2015, 09:35 AM   #36
KTS

Drives: Vitz RS
Glad you got it sorted out.
KTS is offline   Reply With Quote