Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-30-2006, 03:00 PM   #91
mikeukrainetz

Drives: 2006 Toyota Yaris
Body Kit

I have been following these threads regarding body kits since their original posts some time ago. Seems there is a general interest in adding body kits to the new Yaris.

By the first week in June I will have imported and fitted a body kit to my Yaris. I have been speaking directly with a company who produces body kits for the new Yaris. Depending upon interest generated from the photos which will be posted and the quality and fit of the body kit I will then be distributing this kit for North America.

Please see the photos attached and if interested send an email to:

mikeukrainetz@hotmail.com

I will judge the interest by email volume initially and will let everyone know the progress on releasing this product for sale in Canada and the US.

It will be VERY important if you are interested in purchasing a kit to email myself directly ASAP.

I will soon post a sticky thread for further interest.

Enjoy....

Name:  kit1.jpg
Views: 4558
Size:  12.5 KB

Name:  kit2.jpg
Views: 4562
Size:  16.1 KB

Name:  kit3.jpg
Views: 4576
Size:  12.8 KB
mikeukrainetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 07:11 PM   #92
silverRS

Drives: 2007 Yaris RS Silver
hmmm.....not my favourite but good luck with that.
silverRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 11:27 AM   #93
GD-RS

Drives: Black Golf...for now
I don't recognize the kit. How much are you/they asking??
GD-RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 05:45 PM   #94
DJ_Trizzak

Drives: Yaris 07 Auto CE -Blazin Blue
nice, how much for the kit? - what kind of spoiler is that - TRD Rally Spoiler or something?
DJ_Trizzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 02:18 PM   #95
tca4

Drives: Yaris RS (white)
I am only interested at the back. Can we just order the rear or maybe the side skirt as well.
tca4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 04:42 PM   #96
Calidrifter

Drives: 1997 Nissan 240sx
I am interested in it but I have yet to get my yaris and I'm still a bit out from getting it.
Calidrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 01:11 AM   #97
tca4

yea i only like the back and maybe just a lip for the front will do. But i think i should get rims first before a kit ?
Old 06-07-2006, 12:53 PM   #98
mikeukrainetz

Yaris lip kit.

I have been away and havent had a chance to keep up with the posts.

The kit I am importing (shown previously on the black Yaris) is a four piece lip kit. It is being painted as we speak and I should be picking it up sometime in the next 4-5 days.
The companies price is somewhere in the neighborhood of 350US for all four pieces. I have yet to actually lay my hands on it. Again, provided the shipping and quality are there I will import these kits with other parts to follow in larger quantities sometime soon.
That may lead to importing other kits from other companies but for the interim this company is who I am dealing with exclusively.

The spoiler is a separate item, I will find out if it is their product as well or stock JDM TRD parts. I have seen similar spoilers here so there may be no point in paying to import a product thats already here.

I would like to know how many people are seriously interested in purchasing whole or part kits. It doesnt make much sense to import small quantities due to shipping costs which would have to be passed along but also not much sense importing larger quantities and having piles of stock sitting.
Old 06-07-2006, 12:56 PM   #99
DJ_Trizzak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeukrainetz
I have been away and havent had a chance to keep up with the posts.

The kit I am importing (shown previously on the black Yaris) is a four piece lip kit. It is being painted as we speak and I should be picking it up sometime in the next 4-5 days.
The companies price is somewhere in the neighborhood of 350US for all four pieces. I have yet to actually lay my hands on it. Again, provided the shipping and quality are there I will import these kits with other parts to follow in larger quantities sometime soon.
That may lead to importing other kits from other companies but for the interim this company is who I am dealing with exclusively.

The spoiler is a separate item, I will find out if it is their product as well or stock JDM TRD parts. I have seen similar spoilers here so there may be no point in paying to import a product thats already here.

I would like to know how many people are seriously interested in purchasing whole or part kits. It doesnt make much sense to import small quantities due to shipping costs which would have to be passed along but also not much sense importing larger quantities and having piles of stock sitting.

koo, ya I like the c-one kits- which one you getting? do you have a link from where your getting it from? where in canada you at
Old 06-07-2006, 01:40 PM   #100
mikeukrainetz

It is similar to the C-One kits, the rear lip for example is the same as one of C-One's. I prefer the lip on the kit I am getting to any of C-Ones but that my preference.
As far as I know the kit I have is somewhat less expensive as well.

I really have to do some digging as far as shipping is concerned, I air freighted my kit here and you dont want to know what that cost, I dont want to pass along that kind of price.

I reside in BC, Canada. Shipping in and out of BC to the other provinces isnt too bad, and more into the US.

The only links I have are the photos as posted for the time being.
I will be setting up a site for pricing and contact information so keep in touch.
Old 06-07-2006, 02:57 PM   #101
DJ_Trizzak

oh ok kool - ya cause I'm from bc as well and I like either one of those kits - watever is cheaper -
Old 06-07-2006, 02:59 PM   #102
DJ_Trizzak

http://www.c-one.co.jp/zoom-2006/90vitz_r.jpg

I want this one actually
Old 06-07-2006, 03:32 PM   #103
mikeukrainetz

That C-One rear lip is slightly different. The grill opening left of the exhaust is smaller.

If I remember correctly the C-One parts start at around 370CAN a piece.

(Just checked the price, the rear lip is about 353Can. so add that to the other three pieces plus shipping, duty and taxes and you have one expensive kit)
Old 06-07-2006, 03:38 PM   #104
DJ_Trizzak

Quote:
That C-One rear lip is slightly different. The grill opening left of the exhaust is smaller.

If I remember correctly the C-One parts start at around 370CAN a piece.

(Just checked the price, the rear lip is about 353Can. so add that to the other three pieces plus shipping, duty and taxes and you have one expensive kit)

oo aiya - sheit - gonna be like over 1 g lol - what kind of car you have dat your puttin the kit on
Old 06-07-2006, 04:01 PM   #105
mikeukrainetz

Kit is going on my 2006 Yaris Hatch.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:17 PM   #106
DJ_Trizzak

Quote:
Kit is going on my 2006 Yaris Hatch.
nice, what color
Old 06-07-2006, 04:25 PM   #107
mikeukrainetz

Same as yours, blazing blue metallic. They are painting free of charge.
Old 06-07-2006, 05:02 PM   #108
tca4

hey that sounds interesting and oh mikeukrainetz i have sent you an email before regarding on the kit. But yea basically saying that im interested in the kit! :D