Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-05-2006, 01:53 AM   #19
TRD_Yaris
Yarii Hunter

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback and S13's
Yes, i agree with you. I like this site and would love to help where i can..but if i could find a good source of Vitz information i could easily share it with everyone here. I've got a 2ZZ motor/tranny/wiring harness just sitting here...and any info i could find on starting the swap would be displayed here in DIY Articles from me. I'm still finishing up a DIY writeup on an Oil Cooler setup for my Yaris..but a full article is better than a "Discuss my Buildup" if I can't get any informed opinions/information from others on this board. I PRAISE the person who did the writeup on INSTALLING THE TACHOMETER...YOU SAVED ME RESEARCH TIME and possible mistakes

All the same, i appreciate everyone's input on the subject, I'll remain dedicated to the Yarisworld community and I will try to bring as much Data to the Table as possible...but i need more SOURCES