Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-01-2006, 10:29 PM   #1
YotaYarisUSA

Drives: Yaris Sedan,Pacific Blue
Kia of Greer

Has anyone seen the Kia of Greer commerical on TV, they are selling Rio's for $7,795 something like that. I'm just wondering what the catch is? Some ppl at work have been looking at the Yaris and listening to all the great things I've been telling them.But then this Kia and Toyota of Greer price war comes along and there like ,hmm I can get a kia for 7,000 something. I've driven both cars and I prefer the Yaris ,it looks better gets better MPG etc and its Yota

I had rather have the Yaris :) just wondering if any has had any dealings with Kia of Greer or the one in Asheville, the Kia girl is hot at least ,quess thats how they sell cars hot girls and deals that are too good to be true!

Toyota,sells bc we know they will last forever,they get the best MPG and Toyota makes the best engine you can buy for any vehicle car or truck period Toyota Rules!!!!!!!!

YotaYarisUSA
YotaYarisUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 10:53 PM   #2
Leenis24
lil' town up north

Drives: 07 Yaris LB 5 speed Meteorite
Quote:
Toyota,sells bc we know they will last forever,they get the best MPG and Toyota makes the best engine you can buy for any vehicle car or truck period Toyota Rules!!!!!!!!
Whoop Whoop

Sorry havnt heard of the kia being so cheap. My parents have a spectra, pretty good car, although dont get a Kia in an automatic, there auto's suck ass. They shift really badly when pushed hard, just not a good tranny at all.
Leenis24 is offline   Reply With Quote