Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2007, 05:52 AM   #1
Dawn Eshelman

Drives: Silver Yaris Liftback
Question Air Conditioner Noise & Leak?

I was driving home on Monday, when I noticed my car making noise when I made turns. Upon closer inspection, I discovered it was when I made left turns. It sounds like a rainstick...or gravel and water sliding from the driver's side of the car to the passenger's side. THEN I noticed what appears to be water running out from under the dash on the passenger floorboard. There was enough water to completely soak my floormat!

Any one experienced this problem yet? My car just hit 1 year, and 15,000 miles. Is it an air conditioner leak?

I operate my air conditioner with outside air, because when I operate it with recirculated air, it really stinks!
Dawn Eshelman is offline   Reply With Quote