Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Tracking, Racing, Auto-X Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2009, 09:11 PM   #1
Keith Tinari
Scrubble with a poke.

Drives: 2009 Yaris LB
First time AutoX with the Yaris

Had a great time except the Announcer humiliated me the entire day.

I ran off course on all my runs except my last run. I was missing a short slalom before a huge turn around. Alot of people missed it. The course was wide and fast. Fastest time of the day was a 45 second and slowest being a 107 second. My best was a 62. I dont think I did all that bad but the announcer just let me have it the whole time. I got classics like these:

#777 09 um... Yaris, Really? okay then.

The Yaris is a car not on my Auto X list, they look like they are walking down the track... waste of time really.

Oh! we have a spin, don't bother flagging he won't be an issue, He wont get there any time soon.

And my personal Fav!

A car that slow should never be off course.

Close Tie: "What an Ugly little car"

Otherwise it was fun driving and I had a good time working in the grid. It wasnt my first AutoX but my first in the yaris. Just unfortunate that the guys were such jerks.