Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-25-2011, 05:50 AM   #1
IsLNdbOi

Drives: Polar White - 5 Door '09 LB
Anyone using a Garmin ecoRoute HD?

Having some problems with my Garmin ecoRoute HD module.

Not sure if it's my car or the ecoRoute HD module, but the thing won't stay connected / powered on.

As soon as I connect it to my car's OBDII port, it starts flashing green (even if my key is not inserted into the car). It connects to my nuLink 1695 (sold blue light) then connects to the car (solid green light), but after awhile, the module just goes dead (no lights at all). I have to unplug from the OBDII port then plug it back in and it starts the connection process with the nuLink 1695 and car again. Then after awhile it dies again.