Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 10:41 AM   #1
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
Thailand OEM/Aftermarket Group Buy Round 3!

I sure kept you guys waiting and I'm sorry for that, but here we go!

This is how it's gonna work, for the most part it will be just like the first round, so please take a look again:

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5142

OEM Toyota Accessories

And for the sedan:

Many of the LB's interior accessories should also fit the sedan.

There's actual photos of most of these items here:
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/sho...&postcount=227

Aftermarket Accessories

LED side mirrors:

(thanks to Violin for the animation pic)
$125 per pair

WARNING!!! There is a slight difference between the USDM side mirrors and these, they will not be a direct replacement, some modification is needed. Here are instructions:
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/sho...?t=6447&page=2

These are pre-painted, but only in our locally available colors, so here's a matching guide:

The paint codes in BOLD are an exact match, and I've put what would be the closest match for some other colors. The closest match colors may look good, they may look mis-matched, there's no way to know right now. If you have one of those mis-matched colors, you should try to get the closest one, and if it does not look good, I guess your best choice would be to have them re-painted locally. Or, if you also get a bodykit and choose to have it painted, they can probably also re-paint these to match.

Replica Modelista-style JDM LED lights:

US$180 per pair

Black Tinted "Altezza" LED lights:

US$190 per pair

Replica Netz (lightning)Logos for front and back

$35 (front)
$25 (back)

Replica Vitz and RS badges

$15 (Vitz)
$35 (RS)

And some pictures of the actual items:
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/sho...&postcount=214

Performance Parts

Nitto Exhausts

These are available in three flavors:
Header-back (i.e. midpipes+axleback) - $320
Axle-back only - $150
Midpipe only - $250

The axleback is of a design similar to the HKS unit:

There is also a version adapted to the Vios (Yaris sedan)

And the mid-pipe is a two piece affair:

For more information, please check this thread:
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9047

Nitto Strut Bars

A good alternative to those big-name brands!
Front strut bar - $100

Rear strut bar - $100

Bottom bar (warning, this is NOT a sway bar, and I am not sure if it can be used if you already have a sway bar there) - $160

Engine torque damper - $160

Rear Disc Brake Conversion kit
No pictures yet, but this is a kit to change rear drums to 240mm (9.5") disc brakes, with 2-pot calipers. It requires no modification of your actual car, so can be swapped back with the stock drums if ever needed. The price is $880 for the kit.

Replica Bodykits

*Please Read This!*
As mentioned in another thread, these FRP replica bodykits can be obtained in two grades. Grade A is almost as good as the original JDM kits and should be able to fit with minimal headache. We will not be offering the Grade B kits this time.
For people in North America, please keep in mind that fitting these will require you to remove the rear bumper brace, and quite possibly the front one too, as your bumpers are quite a bit deeper than ours.
If needed, painting can be arranged (but is not recommended as it may possibly scratch during shipping), at an extra cost of $500 for a full kit. This will be done with Dupont 2K paint, and we will require you to send us the tow hook cover from your front bumper (that little round plug), so that the shop can get the best possible paint match.

C-ONE Style:

Grade A: $1200 unpainted, 5 piece kit (front bumper, rear RS bumper, rear skirt, side skirts, spoiler)

Ings+1 Style:

Grade A: $1200 unpainted, 4 piece kit (front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, C-ONE style spoiler)

Burnout KD-VII Style:

Grade A: $1300 unpainted, 6 piece kit (front bumper, rear RS bumper, rear corner skirts, side skirts, C-ONE style spoiler, eyelids)

Pricing breakdown for individual pieces
Let's say you only want a C-ONE front bumper, or you want to mix and match different styles/grades...

GRADE A:
C-ONE/Ings+1/Burnout Front bumper + mesh: $450
RS Front Bumper + Grille + Fog lights + Netz badge: $700
RS or Ings+1 Rear Bumper + Fog lights + licence plate lights: $600
Side Skirts (per pair): $320
C-ONE/Burnout Rear skirt: $160
RS/C-ONE Roof Spoiler: $160
Burnout eyelids: $100

-------------------------------------------------------
The fine print:
Estimated shipping prices for one bodykit would be $800 by air freight, or $500 by sea freight. You would be responsible for any customs charges, though, but we can undervalue the invoice to keep this to a minimum. Also, there may be additional fees for delivery from the port in your country to your door.

Please understand that you would be buying these at your own risk, any painting, fitting, and installation are at your own expense. I will inspect each piece before shipping to verify there is no damage, but once they are shipped, that will be out of my control.
At the moment we are unable to confirm whether side skirts will fit correctly on 3-door models. It is most likely some modification of the skirt (grinding away of material or fabrication of a bracket) is needed.

---------------------------------------------------------
How to order
Just PM me and let me know which items you are interested in buying, and I will get back to you with a quotation including estimated shipping price. If that is acceptable, then let me know and a Paypal invoice will be sent to you.

I'll set the ordering deadline for the 15th of October, so there is plenty of time to get things organized

All right then! Let's do this!

Bye bye 1NZ...

Last edited by eTiMaGo; 09-23-2007 at 09:26 PM.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:15 PM   #2
Nutzoids

Drives: 07 Yaris Liftback

Way to go Thomas... Nice round 3 underway!

I just have 2 things to ask:

1) Do you have a sound clip for the Nitto Exhaust?

2) How big is the tip of it?

Nutzoids... Where Punk rock is less about Image, and more about the Mind!
Old 09-24-2007, 04:47 AM   #3
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutzoids View Post

Way to go Thomas... Nice round 3 underway!

I just have 2 things to ask:

1) Do you have a sound clip for the Nitto Exhaust?

2) How big is the tip of it?

Well I will actually be getting the full header-back set for myself in the next few days, I'm very interested to try it out, and the guy there says it's supposed to be quiter than the HKS one I am using now. Sooo, I'll have videos, pics, sound clips, and so on soon

As for the tip size, it should be similar to the HKS one, I don't have a measurement, but it's a good 2.5", maybe even 3:

Bye bye 1NZ...
Old 09-24-2007, 05:29 AM   #4
Julz

Drives: Yaris Yr
eTiMaGo does the exhaust fit the standard rear hatch bumper or do you have to have the rs rear bumper ?
Old 09-24-2007, 05:51 AM   #5
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

it will fit on the standard bumper

Bye bye 1NZ...
Old 09-24-2007, 09:57 AM   #6
Peteaussi
Love my Yaris...

Drives: 2006 Yaris 3 dr YRS
Send a message via MSN to Peteaussi Send a message via Yahoo to Peteaussi
Is it possible to get these things shipped to Australia and also have prices for pieces and shipment to Australia? I am quite keen to start modifying the exterior of my Yaris as I am getting quite bored with being just another one of the Yarisssssesss.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:14 AM   #7
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Sure, I can ship to australia! The prices are the same but the shipping price will depend on what and how many things you get.

Bye bye 1NZ...
Old 09-24-2007, 10:17 AM   #8
03Z33

Drives: TCR10
Looking good! I'm just waiting to see some pics of the rear disc brake conversion.

Please also check if the exhaust mid-pipe lines up with your current HKS exhaust before they remove it... it would be good to be sure for those of us ordering mid-pipes only. Any update on the header?
Old 09-24-2007, 11:57 AM   #9
window_lee

Drives: Yaris RS 2007
I wanna know, do u ship to Canada?
Old 09-24-2007, 11:59 AM   #10
blueskana

Drives: 2007 Yaris LB
So the discs bolt up no problem??? Whew; time to start the Ramen diet again for the exhaust and disco's..... (tummy grumbles just thinking about all of those .10 cent meals heading it's way)... sa-weet!
Old 09-24-2007, 04:44 PM   #11
ROCKLAND TOYOTA
TRIM HUNTER

Drives: 2007 BLAZIN BLUE YARIS 3 DR
does the torque dampner come in BLUE color????

TOYOTA PARTS AT A DISCOUNT........
Old 09-24-2007, 05:33 PM   #12
Jailbird

Drives: '07 "S" Sedan, '08 "S" LB
What do I have to do to order an unpainted spioler (#1 in the first group of pics) and an armrest (#3 in the second set of pics) ? Thanks!

-Brian
Old 09-25-2007, 07:34 AM   #13
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Z33 View Post
Looking good! I'm just waiting to see some pics of the rear disc brake conversion.

Please also check if the exhaust mid-pipe lines up with your current HKS exhaust before they remove it... it would be good to be sure for those of us ordering mid-pipes only. Any update on the header?
The midpipe can be used with another exhaust, though they recommend using their exhaust, of course No news on the header, will find out tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by window_lee View Post
I wanna know, do u ship to Canada?
Sure! Although I would probably ship directly to you, depending on what you get, if it ends up cheaper than shipping through the US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskana View Post
So the discs bolt up no problem??? Whew; time to start the Ramen diet again for the exhaust and disco's..... (tummy grumbles just thinking about all of those .10 cent meals heading it's way)... sa-weet!
That's what they say, no extra parts needed, no modification to the existng car required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKLAND TOYOTA View Post
does the torque dampner come in BLUE color????
I'll find out tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailbird View Post
What do I have to do to order an unpainted spioler (#1 in the first group of pics) and an armrest (#3 in the second set of pics) ? Thanks!

-Brian
Just send me a PM with what you wanna get, your shipping and email addresses, and I'll send you an invoice through Paypal.

Bye bye 1NZ...
Old 09-25-2007, 08:36 AM   #14
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
Hey Thomas, what are you going to do with that HKS?
Old 09-25-2007, 08:42 AM   #15
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Well first I'll have to ascertain its condition, I'm sure it's got a few scuffs and scratches on the bottom. That being said, if it's not too bad, and someone here is interested....................

Bye bye 1NZ...
Old 09-25-2007, 12:41 PM   #16
tca4

Drives: Yaris RS (white)
Hey Thomas do does RS rear bumper have to come with licencse plate light
Old 09-25-2007, 12:43 PM   #17
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

well I guess you don't *need* it, but it'll leave a hole in the bumper there, plus maybe might be considered illegal?

Bye bye 1NZ...
Old 09-25-2007, 12:46 PM   #18
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
Well I call dibs on the HKS.
Closed Thread