Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-15-2017, 04:21 AM   #1
edspecR

Drives: NHP10
FS (CA): Cheap ATS DTC Superlites, 17x7.5 ET20 w/ Michelin Premier A/S 205/45R17

Hello all.

Selling my wheels off my Prius C. You Yaris guys have the same driveline components as the Prius C so these wheels will be just as "hella flush" for you as they were for me. I'm on coilovers with rolled and pulled fenders, stock camber and I barely rub when I hit a big bump that I didn't see coming. If you're running camber bolts, or have any amount of negative camber dialed in, then you'll be fine. or you can 4x4 it on stock suspension . . . .

As title states, I'm selling my ATS DTC Superlites, 17x7.5 +20 offset. These wheels have seen much better days, as they were originally used as a track setup on an E30 before it was converted to 5-lug. So if you're looking for perfect wheels, look elsewhere.

Otherwise, if you're looking for the perfect fitted street setup with lightweight wheels, complete with LRR tires, and pre-curbed so you don't have to worry about keeping them immaculate, then these wheels are just for you!

They roll straight, balance fine, but do have a few issues:
Wheel 1, worst of the bunch:

slight bend in the outer lip, doesn't affect bead or seal

Wheel 2:

Wheel 3:

Wheel 4:

Tires are all between 5/32nds and 6/32nds, pretty even all around. Michelin Premier A/S are a pretty awesome street tire. Low rolling resistance, low road noise, big on comfort, cant really ask for more.

Would prefer selling local (SF Bay Area) unless you really want to shell out for shipping, which I definitely wouldn't!

$500 takes em. No I wont part them, and no I won't dismount the tires.
edspecR is offline   Reply With Quote