Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-18-2013, 11:37 AM   #1
tenchsama

Drives: 2009 Yaris sedan black
Left turn noise - coming from right side

Hi all, any suggestions would be a help,

2009 Toyota Yaris Base Sedan - 67,000 miles. When I make a sharp left there was a noise on the right side, like a belt slipping (also heard sloshing water sounds). My dealer said that the heater box was filled with water, the drain was clogged. He cleaned/dried it out, retested the drain. Said everything was fine. Fine, except I am still getting the noise when I turn left, though not as loud and without the splish-splash.

I think the heater/ac whatever box was possibly an unrelated problem. Ignoring that for the moment, does anyone have any idea what might cause such a sound on the right when turning left. The tires are in good shape,

Thanks,
ten
tenchsama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
left, turning, wheelnoise, yaris