Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Middle East
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-15-2011, 09:10 PM   #1
tom.schavo

Drives: yet to buy
Does any1 have source in toyota 2 get installment deal w/o employmnt papers? (Riyadh)

Hi All,

I have finally come close to opting for Yaris Y 2012 model. :-)

But since i am a free lance worker (webdesigner), I don't work for any particular establishment or company, i need help to find a person who can get me an installment deal from Toyota (Abdul Lateef Jameel) in Riyadh without the requirement of employment certificate or salary certificate.

Don't i have any options to get an installment deal?

When i went to the Toyota (Abdul Lateef Jameel) showroom in Olaya, Riyadh,,,they said to get car on installments, i need the following documents:

1) Salary certificate and experience certificate from current company or employer.

2) Iqama, Driving license and Passport copy.

3) Electricity Bill and House contract (contact should be on my name).

Now, here Iqama, driving license or Passport copy is fine with me,,,,,,but where do i get the employment and salary certificate from? Also from where do i get house contract on my name, when i am living with my brother in law?

So, Can anyone help me get a lead who can get me an installment deal without these papers in Toyota (Abdul Lateef Jameel)? Only genuine source plz!

Reply urgently! :-)
tom.schavo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:49 PM   #2
ricepower

Drives: Yaris Y Sedan
Send a message via MSN to ricepower Send a message via Yahoo to ricepower
Sorry about your hazzles. I think every showroom have their own set of rules. My time was they need only a copy of the housing or rent contract where you lived not neccesary that you own the contract or house( I was sharing with a friend that time). Same thing with the electric bill. They need these in order for them to pull the car in case you missed to pay 3 or more installments .

Now, the salary certificate is a big hurdle for you as you are new here in KSA.

My advise is to have your brother in law acquire the installment on your behalf and get an authorization to drive from ALJ with the consent of traffic police.

If your employer(Iqama Source) is TRUSTWORTHY, they can do the installment(with their acceptable fee) also on your behalf and have an authorization to drive the car till you complete the payments.

Why don't you try other installment agencies like Al Yousr and NCB as they have a better deal than ALJ?

My 5 halala opinion

ATTN : YARIS Riyadh

Can you please assist Tom with your showroom contacts/connection?
ricepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 11:01 PM   #3
tom.schavo

Al Yousr and NCB have deals too? But wouldn't they require Employment papers too?

Al Rajhi requires employment letter too, i checked. But Can i take out employment letter from any establishment by paying some amount for this purpose? Does it have to be only my "Iqama source" (Kafeel) as employer or it can be any other establishment too??
Old 11-15-2011, 11:19 PM   #4
ricepower

Al Yousr and NCB have deals too? But wouldn't they require Employment papers too?

All installment agencies requires salary/employment certificate. Also same rules with the banks.

Al Rajhi requires employment letter too, i checked. But Can i take out employment letter from any establishment by paying some amount for this purpose? Does it have to be only my "Iqama source" (Kafeel) as employer or it can be any other establishment too??

YES. It should be on your kafeel . This is to identify that you working on same company with the issued iqama. So better approach your kafeel an offer an amount for this letter/certificate as you said that youre freelancer. Take note that the letter must specify an adequate amount of basic salary (>5k rials) to be eligible on zero downpayment schemes.

Also by experience with my new coulleage, he waited 3mos as no agencies allowed him to apply for installment eventhough his package is >$$$$. Do you have more than 3mos here in kingdom? Again, verify this with the installment agency

You have to verify this point to the ALJ agent from whom you will get the employment certificate kafeel/establishment. As I said earlier, every showroom has their own rules.

TIP: I just called my friend from toyota, he advise not to go in popular/big ALJ showroom. Look for a weak(not frequently visited) ALJ showroom and go directly to showroom manager. They can find a loophole for you to meet their sales

HiH

Last edited by ricepower; 11-15-2011 at 11:22 PM. Reason: added tips
Old 11-16-2011, 12:33 AM   #5
syntax

Drives: Yaris Sedan 2010 "shadow"
+1 on the tip of ricepower

and also you can hit up rye7jen, jonimac and duke for the contact number of francis
(salesperson in toyota that helped them alot)
syntax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 03:56 AM   #6
rye7jen

Drives: 2nz-fe '10
@tom.schavo try contact Francis - 0501249391 or better see him personally.
rye7jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:39 AM   #7
duke_afterdeath

Drives: 2008 Yaris Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntax View Post
+1 on the tip of ricepower

and also you can hit up rye7jen, jonimac and duke for the contact number of francis
(salesperson in toyota that helped them alot)
@syntax, tol we have the same source which is al yusr, don't know kuya francis

@tom, ricepower is right, you can deal with your sponsor (employer or kafeel) with the papers you need..

Yaris X: The Largest Most Organized Pinoy Yaris Owners Group In The Middle East (Central Region Chapter)
Disclaimer: Not Connected to Toyota A.Lathif Jameel ME In Any Way
If everything seems under control, you`re just not going fast enough...
duke_afterdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:42 AM   #8
tom.schavo

Thanks ricepower. Nice advice. Will go and check out with ALJ people.

Moreover, the Al Rajhi bank financing seems to be better than ALJ if i see the entire payment till the end of tenure. I am thinking of going to Al Rajhi bank and ask them their requirement and accordingly contact kafeel, pay him some money and take it out. would this be good?

Option number two: I spoke to a company called "Leasing cars ltd",,,,,they people are offering a service to people that without any documents, they are taking out installment deals with ALJ. Essentially what they do is, they take the car on their name, and after 1 month time, they have the name changed in Istemara from their name to the real owners name. The entire costing is same, but they are charging an additional 5k riyals for it. Any inputs on this,,,that whether this option is good incase i don't find any other?

Third option: Let me know guys if this is possible. I take the car installments on my cousins name and then after 1 month transfer it on my name. Is this possible?
Old 11-16-2011, 07:37 AM   #9
syntax

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke_afterdeath View Post
@syntax, tol we have the same source which is al yusr, don't know kuya francis

@tom, ricepower is right, you can deal with your sponsor (employer or kafeel) with the papers you need..
malish duke . . .
Old 11-16-2011, 07:42 AM   #10
syntax

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom.schavo View Post
Thanks ricepower. Nice advice. Will go and check out with ALJ people.

Moreover, the Al Rajhi bank financing seems to be better than ALJ if i see the entire payment till the end of tenure. I am thinking of going to Al Rajhi bank and ask them their requirement and accordingly contact kafeel, pay him some money and take it out. would this be good?

Option number two: I spoke to a company called "Leasing cars ltd",,,,,they people are offering a service to people that without any documents, they are taking out installment deals with ALJ. Essentially what they do is, they take the car on their name, and after 1 month time, they have the name changed in Istemara from their name to the real owners name. The entire costing is same, but they are charging an additional 5k riyals for it. Any inputs on this,,,that whether this option is good incase i don't find any other?

Third option: Let me know guys if this is possible. I take the car installments on my cousins name and then after 1 month transfer it on my name. Is this possible?
if you can do it with Al Rajhi then go for it, i think their financing plan is the lowest.. but the required documents will be a pain in the . . .

dunno about the leasing cars ltd, it is the first time i heard about this company,

the third option is doable but transferring will need advanced payments for the car for at least 2 months
Old 11-16-2011, 07:56 AM   #11
tom.schavo

@syntax: Regarding the third option,,,,,,,,,do you mean this is possible? I mean, say i take it on my cousins name,,,,,,then after three months,,i transfer it on my name,,,,,is this possible? Someone said its not possible,,,,,but that person was anyways unreliable.

Let me know.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:58 AM   #12
tom.schavo

Yah,,the Al Rajhi option,,let me check out with them once.

By the way guys, i spoke to Francis, will meet him today at his office. Let me see if he can find a way for me.

Will keep you all posted!
Old 11-16-2011, 08:23 AM   #13
ricepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom.schavo View Post
@syntax: Regarding the third option,,,,,,,,,do you mean this is possible? I mean, say i take it on my cousins name,,,,,,then after three months,,i transfer it on my name,,,,,is this possible? Someone said its not possible,,,,,but that person was anyways unreliable.

Let me know.
It's possible but they require same paperwork(salary/employment cert) when it comes to transfer.

Better ask the agent if they can provide you authorization to use/drive the vehicle even though its in your cousin name. With the morur(traffic pollice) consent of course.

The disadvantage of this is that whenever you commit a violation with the vehicle, it will charge to your cousins iqama. Which you can mange with it, I guess
Old 11-16-2011, 10:12 AM   #14
charlieXX
Corporate Slave

Drives: 2010 Yaris YX aka "Cutie"
As for the thread starter negative the bank or broker needs a guarantee that you are indeed earning and that they would have at least a way to verify that you work and where you work, like in my case Toyota even called at my office for verification

Your kafeel should have at least a business in the first place to employ you and registered with the chamber of commerce as the original salary certificate you would obtain would require a chamber of commerce attestation.

Rant mode - tag-lish, just wanted to share my bad experience with the person mentioned in Olaya Toyota Francis salesman of pinoy origin, maybe it would be a good experience with you but as far as with me and my friend who left for canada we were furious with that guy.

Mga bro word of caution about Francis of toyota Olaya muntik na kami diyan, bad bad experience.

As for Francis kwento ko na baka isipin ninyo nambibitin lang ako, ginawan kami ng pahirap niyang tao na yan ng ita-transfer na sa akin yung Toyota Yaris ko at iiwan na sa akin, may hinahanap pa yan na reason daw bakit mag eexit yung friend ko at need pa daw ng stamp at panay ang tanong kelan ang alis at ginigipit kami ng husto niyan, tapos bastos pa ng bunganga niyan at may one time pa na sinubok nung tropa ko na pa-canada na isosoli lang yung Yaris sa ALJ dahil nga hindi pa tapos bayaran, then nanghihingi pa si Francis ng 1,500sar para daw asikasuhin, then pinagtanong namin yan sa lahat ng ALJ branches at senior management nila wala daw ganung requirements, at advance pa bayad ng Yaris ko (before sa tropa) kaya papaano daw may babayaran pa kami kung isosoli lang. Yan ang istorya FIRST HAND KONG NA-WITNESS so hindi ito kwento ni juan na pinasa ke jose......first hand andun ako nakaharap NUNG PAHIRAPAN KAMI NIYAN.......then nung actual transfer na umakyat kami sa itaas hindi naman pala sa kanya gagawin ang transfer at ang dami niyang requirements........then pinapirma kami, letter from my company, electric at contract sa bahay then license ko ayun na pirmahan na then 4 days nasa name ko na pati insurance at muroor. May ginawa pa yan na pinapunta kami ng one night ni Francis sa Olaya, imagine galing ako ng Sulay exit 18 at yung tropa ko 2nd Industrial area pagdating namin dun sabi ba naman eh kulang pa requirements ninyo at balik kayo bukas ng umaga, LECHE pinagod kami ng ungas na yan.

CharlieXX: Independent Pinoy Yaris Owner in Riyadh...... Not connected to any organization and don't NEED to.
Keep your ride rockin and rollin

Last edited by charlieXX; 11-16-2011 at 12:08 PM.
charlieXX is offline   Reply With Quote