Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2018, 11:10 AM   #1
ACKING_QC
ManualTransmissionLearner

Drives: 2018 VW TSi Stage1
Cluster cable extensions QUESTIONS

is there someone who has made extentions for the cluster cables ?

I keep on saying I want to rellocate my cluster into the "gloveBox" behind my steering wheel.. and now that I have the digital LED one it is even more tempting to do

my plan is to have an "infotainement screen" really just an android tablet with Android Auto plugged in there (with Torque Pro appand couple of other car related apps and stuff) at the location of our actual cluster... and relocate our cluster to where it really belongs :AKA behind the wheel

but for the relocation I need cable extensions.... does someone has made some ? for a canadian LHD one ? I need at LEAST a meter and a half more of cable to be "comfortable" with the swap/relocation

if there is someone here that is willing to make that professionnaly, I am willing to pay for it to be done (I am no electric kind of guy... but bring me the tools and I can construct anything like legos )

Last edited by ACKING_QC; 02-20-2018 at 01:25 AM.
ACKING_QC is offline   Reply With Quote