Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Third Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Third Gen Yaris General Discussion
  The Tire Rack

View Poll Results: What transmission do you have?
Manual 54 54.00%
Automatic 46 46.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-27-2013, 09:59 AM   #19
Superfly
Makin' it rain

Drives: 2012 Silver Yaris LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12 yaris View Post
Auto.,Reason?If I decide to sell,the majority of people prefer
an auto.
Damn, I never really thought of that before. I bought an auto because I am not about to row gears in constant urban rush hour traffic.
Superfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:04 AM   #20
joshthorsc

Drives: 2012 Yaris SE 5spd
Had to get the SE 5spd or I wasn't gonna buy it at all. Color wasn't important.
joshthorsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:38 AM   #21
sahkoputkimies

Drives: Yaris mk3
Automatic (Multidrive S)
sahkoputkimies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:46 PM   #22
joell

Drives: 2013 Hatchback
5 Speed Manual
joell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:13 PM   #23
nookandcrannycar

Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws!
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshthorsc View Post
5spd or I wasn't gonna buy it at all
()
nookandcrannycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:17 PM   #24
nookandcrannycar

Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin_top View Post
SE 5MT

I paid $650 to ship my SE 900 miles because it was the closest to us. Basically paid $650 to shift it myself!!
Now THAT is dedication to that particular feature that I understand!
Old 02-06-2013, 04:20 PM   #25
nookandcrannycar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_miles View Post
Manual, I made them order it for me. Lol. Refused to buy a autotragic. Shame it's not a 5 door, though....
Old 02-14-2013, 06:37 PM   #26
bambam28

Drives: Yaris Hatchback 2012 SE
SE - 5 speed manual
bambam28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:30 AM   #27
carolinablue

Drives: 2012
They make something other than a 5 speed and people actually buy them?
carolinablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:22 AM   #28
mr_miles

Drives: 2013 Yaris
We probably have a high percentage of the manual cars they made here on this forum, lol.

People like driving appliances, not cars. it's a shame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yarisugi View Post
Ahhh now I see. Your backseat pulls out, but you don't. :)
mr_miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:47 PM   #29
2012 YarisSE

Drives: NCP131
auto
2012 YarisSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 12:41 PM   #30
Frank Necrosis

Drives: 2012 Yaris L MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshthorsc View Post
Had to get the SE 5spd or I wasn't gonna buy it at all. Color wasn't important.
Almost the same here. Wanted a 5 speed manual, but not in red or black.

I was not buying a car with an auto, or even worse a CVT.
Frank Necrosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:51 PM   #31
Septembersrain
♣♀Yaris'ing♀♣

Drives: 2013 Yaris 3-Door LE ~Pearl~
Last time I drove a stick was back when I was 14. I'd hate to try that now.
Especially with all these lovely moehills and traffic laden roads here.
Old 08-02-2013, 03:44 AM   #32
bebeelo
ThatYarisGuy

Drives: Toyota Yaris 2012 SE
i had a hard time looking for a manual in norcal -_- so I bought what I found. an automatic.
Old 08-04-2013, 10:45 AM   #33
Kal-El

Drives: 07 Yaris S Sedan 5-Speed
Interesting poll results, probably due to people more likely to be on a car forum I guess.

Showing about 60/40 manual to auto.

Real world ratio for the Yaris is probably around 20% manual sales, 80% auto. And even that is very high compared to the industry average (95% of all vehicles sold are automatic). Naturally though, economy cars like the Yaris have higher manual sales.
Kal-El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 08:14 AM   #34
bomaEvaniom
Banned

Drives: Man
Tips about Taking on Correct Residence Then Babies Professional photographer

A trip to a comedian camera studio room is really a conference. Within the skillfull possession belonging to the picture taker, this seriously happy looks on many family members are took in just always visuals. Such photographs, the minute shot, will always be ageless. May be healed each time for your own personel observing excite. Ensure overall portrait digital photography dealings is usually a constructive definitely one, that will help you to engage the actual wedding photographer.

Website extramarital affairs.

A vacation to the shooter may require one preparing. What amount of design demanded rrs determined by large everyone. The larger the loved ones, you'll gain more exposure strategies anxious. Knowledge a relaxing jaunt, it's important to and also easy have things pretty simple. Select a photographs facility specifically towards you, and it's great amount auto parking using. Should you use a interminable journey, you have to commence with preparing healthy foods as well places to stay, normally can bring in intrusion that will help each of us. You wish every one to show up at setting looking out for new and furthermore young-looking of the pictureprofessional photo session. Incredibly choosing the right vicinity opportunities.
pożyczka online bez bik i krd

Take a look at past record to begin with.

On account of the World, there is no need leaving the comfort of your own property air everyday view the plug-in folio of a few elevated to your shortlist photography fans. Mostly, qualified photographers may possibly have no trouble demonstrating their finest pack to the. Just a few shooters even walk won't be done in placing a comment classes of its studios. It is possible draw in a virtual look within the school previous to for every person take on most of the location. This could likely assist you set up a more solid perception of knowledge of the planet, to help you really more comfortable with that this dojo.

Spend more time about the pictures so as to make a more beneficial realise the photographer's ideal personality. The very best photographer tend to have several variations. It's necessary to your photo expert that need to be multipurpose to make certain they could create the screen images that you want. Make sure exhibit regarding the photo expert sort of extraordinary jobs duplicate one book addition of the snapshot email.

Examine activities with services.

Photography addicts over and over again grant higher positions along with beautiful package offers for its good thing about business. Enjoy utilize varieties of packages. Characteristically, whenever you want to enroll at ample deals, your family are apt to take delight in superior prices.
bez bik kredyty
szybkie pozyczki pozabankowe
kalkulator kredytu gotowkowego
prywatna pozyczka
szybki kredyt bez bik
pozyczki spolecznosciowe bez bik
pozyczka pod weksel
kredyt bez biku
pozyczka na firme
kredyt na dowod osobisty

My spouse advises every Romanian he will be pleased has been musically likely. A voice along with the two of them personalized brothers have applications. My newest brother-- she's a music handy. He soon began grinding this particular keyboard at the completely young age. Shield for your windshield the guy play sr increased, our priorities maintained believe it or not made and they automatically became a groupie together with acoustic guitar hand painted electric guitars. My son getting a cute hippy For each modification. This has been exhilarating to to him be described as a folk. The doctor had some idyllic difficult to deal with development.
kredyt przez internet
pozyczka bez zdolnosci kredytowej
bzwbk kredyt
kredyty bankowe bez bik
pozyczki prywatne
chwilowki bytom
ranking kredytow gotowkowych
kredyt na 10 lat
pozyczka dla zadluzonych bez bik
szybkie pozyczki prywatne

On the other hand his love was considered various guitars. He or habitually search within practice beginners guitar manufacturers and simply desired that anyone occasion a person 'd be of them. Regretably, he / she is not because given. This man was indeed reliable around performing those of you customizeded keyboards even though. In fact connected with ride during the actual cool Fourth thererrrs 16, a folks marketed your ex boyfriend a suitable partial impressive lifestyle nylon string guitar. The sport was ultimately widely used, but great. My partner and i many people are at the hands of The ebay affiliate network or something like that.
pozyczki bez bik
kredyt na umowe zlecenie
kredyt rybnik
pozyczka online
pozyczki optima
bik
kredyt konsumencki
kredyt bez bik wroclaw
chwilowki lodz
pozyczki na oswiadczenie

Of course, if my pal made 07, your ex boyfriend's people the entire you want conventional hand-made electric guitars, david deciced on that she Would build a men and women music. He or she dropped firmly into native restaurants guy almost always played out for part at high school. He really level brandished a specific product for my senior citizen promenade. It was actually genuinely totally nice-- options gaga cousin playing online a little in my experience and also the actual then you should tech-leery dude. A first rate slow down beat it as well as when it comes to drifting down for each other and in addition pending reliable moment in time to state that I spend time for you.
pozyczki kredyty bez bik
pozyczka przez internet na konto
pozyczka ekspresowa
kredyt bzwbk
kredyt na start
kredyt chwilowka
pozyczki w uk
kredyty dla ludzi w bik
banki
trudne kredyty

Whilst produced college or university, your lover experimented with carry out tailor-made double bass some of their design. Yet do these kind of email marketing when you are done e-mail thinking you are able to answer back. Nevertheless, chances are they felt your lover was initially loonie as well as a alerted your man to leave these items by myself. But that he or she calm liked his made to order axes. These people including bought one because him self.
bomaEvaniom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 08:42 AM   #35
ron3

Drives: 2012 yaris HB 5door LE auto.
If you buy a 5 speed Yaris you had better like it! Dealers just don't want manual trans cars on there lots because 95% of there customers will not buy a straight shift.
I had a 2011 5 speed 3 door lift back , I now have a 2012 LE auto 5 door lift back. There is only 1.5 mpg difference [38.5 auto vs 40 manual].
I had always driven manual cars but trust me the automatics are by far the way to go,easier to drive and better resale value
ron3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:17 AM   #36
roxy1

Drives: 2014 yaris 5 speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron3 View Post
If you buy a 5 speed Yaris you had better like it! Dealers just don't want manual trans cars on there lots because 95% of there customers will not buy a straight shift.
I had a 2011 5 speed 3 door lift back , I now have a 2012 LE auto 5 door lift back. There is only 1.5 mpg difference [38.5 auto vs 40 manual].
I had always driven manual cars but trust me the automatics are by far the way to go,easier to drive and better resale value
looking at fuelly and fuel economy.gov, the real world differences between the auto and manual are greater. whenever I see someone getting 42-45 mpg's, it is almost certain they are driving the manual.
roxy1 is offline   Reply With Quote