Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Cars for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2010, 07:00 PM   #1
dccurrent

Drives: Yaris 5 door Liftback
FOR SALE: 2009 Toyota Yaris 5 DR Hatchback

My poor baby has to be sold Wife is pregnant with twins and she wants a minivan! Oh the humanity.

Only 14,000 miles on it, automatic transmission, power windows and locks, rear spoiler, third party leather storage compartment in between the two front seats (can be removed.)

I'm throwing in my HD Pioneer stereo with USB/ipod capability and Rockford Fosgate Power speakers in the doors. Car will be pre-wired for amp and subwoofer to the trunk (sorry guys I'm taking the amp and sub with me!) Doors are also sound deadened to prevent vibrations from bass and sound leakage to the outside environment.

A couple small dings because of idiots in parking lots but otherwise the car looks and feels brand new - even the two dings are barely noticeable. PM for pics if you're interested.

Asking for 9700. Thank you very much!
Old 01-01-2011, 10:29 PM   #2
hachi-roku_fan

Drives: 1986 Toyota Corolla
Maybe this video will brighten your spirits about getting a minivan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-N3F1FhW4

GLWS
Old 01-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #3
sleey0

Drives: 2008 Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by dccurrent View Post
My poor baby has to be sold Wife is pregnant with twins and she wants a minivan! Oh the humanity.

Only 14,000 miles on it, automatic transmission, power windows and locks, rear spoiler, third party leather storage compartment in between the two front seats (can be removed.)

I'm throwing in my HD Pioneer stereo with USB/ipod capability and Rockford Fosgate Power speakers in the doors. Car will be pre-wired for amp and subwoofer to the trunk (sorry guys I'm taking the amp and sub with me!) Doors are also sound deadened to prevent vibrations from bass and sound leakage to the outside environment.

A couple small dings because of idiots in parking lots but otherwise the car looks and feels brand new - even the two dings are barely noticeable. PM for pics if you're interested.

Asking for 9700. Thank you very much!
Call me ASAP @ 8143663370.

Totaled my Yaris and just go the check from insurance. Please call me soon, like tonight if you see this or tomorrow.

Thanks,
Wes
"And that goes for any of you, never get put down from someone who gets jealous of you; build it and prove them wrong. There will always be haters and naysayers but those are also the ones who's cars are worth less than my seats."

xbgod - 9/23/2010
Old 01-02-2011, 08:52 PM   #4
sleey0

Thanks for the call!

Please hold it and I will wait for the documents and pics you're sending me:D

~Wes
"And that goes for any of you, never get put down from someone who gets jealous of you; build it and prove them wrong. There will always be haters and naysayers but those are also the ones who's cars are worth less than my seats."

xbgod - 9/23/2010
Old 01-02-2011, 09:03 PM   #5
YAR1S

Drives: 07 Yaris 3dr LB (Bayou Blue)
Send a message via AIM to YAR1S
booooooooo!

Quote:
"Spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know"
Old 01-03-2011, 08:32 PM   #6
sleey0

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAR1S View Post
booooooooo!
Why boo? Cuz the wife wants a minivan?

Can't help that lol. I wish I had one for my wife for my 2 girls. Would be much easier than a small 5 door hatch.

xbgod - 9/23/2010
Old 01-05-2011, 01:35 AM   #7
PETERPOOP

Drives: 08 white liftback
you plan on boosting this one sleey0?
Old 01-06-2011, 09:18 AM   #8
Nexus1155
Bathroom + Laptop = <3

Drives: Audi
Send a message via AIM to Nexus1155
Not to knock on a sale thread, but ChinoCharles is selling his on MI for cheaper I beleive, already boosted.

If he's going to boost it, that might be a better option anyways.

Doesn't have that low of miles I bet though!
Old 01-12-2011, 06:14 PM   #9
sleey0

I don't have the money to boost this one, at least not yet lol.

I took a REAL hard look at Chino's but his is not a dd. His car will need engine work i a year or two.

Plus its a manual, which I LOVE, but Im missing my left foot.

Gotta see how that is gonna play out. I am sure with practice I can drive a manual again.

Anyway, I thought this deal was the best I could find. It is fully loaded save for the fog lights. Plus he already did some audio work to it which = less work for me:)

So, 5 door, fully loaded, automatic, 14k miles for ~~~what we agreed upon lol~~~~.

It's still under factory warranty and the dude hasn't had it barely 18 months.

Good deal, IMO

xbgod - 9/23/2010
Old 01-12-2011, 06:19 PM   #10
sleey0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus1155 View Post
Not to knock on a sale thread, but ChinoCharles is selling his on MI for cheaper I beleive, already boosted.

If he's going to boost it, that might be a better option anyways.

Doesn't have that low of miles I bet though!
Chino's has 70k+ miles.

That engine will def need work soon and I have to much going on in my life right now.

I'll buy this, tint it nice and dark, lower it, and put some wheels on it.

Then I'll save because I have a TON of stuff to sell on here once I get back home.

AEM Meth kit, guages, AEM FIC --- all this stuff is BRAN NEW as I totaled my car a week before boosting it.

Life's a bitch but God saved me and I'm here for my 2 girls who need there Daddy

Everything happens for a reason and I believe it woke my ass up. I haven't been the best father or husband. Shoot, I havent been a decent person lately but I see that now and am working hard at making changes in my life.

-=gets off soapbox=-

xbgod - 9/23/2010
Old 01-12-2011, 07:05 PM   #11
ferryboatcaptain
I've made a post!

Drives: 2008 Yaris
"If you fall off a horse, it's best you get right back on." Grandpa
Old 01-16-2011, 10:59 PM   #12
dccurrent

Car is still for sale guys. If anyone is interested from the NYC or Tristate area or who knows how to proceed with a private car purchase from out of state, send me a PM.

Last edited by dccurrent; 02-09-2011 at 08:51 PM.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:07 PM   #13
dccurrent

Closed Thread