Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 09:22 PM   #1
R0ME0

Drives: '00 Toyota Celica GTS Turbo
FS: Authentic JDM TRD Gauge Cluster Tri Meter Cover

Hey guys,

I have an authentic Brand new still in box sealed JDM TRD Gauge Cluster Meter Cover for sale. Yes this is the one that everyone has been looking for and wanting to purchase. Don't let the other imitations fool you. I got it as a present but will no longer have use for it because I am getting rid of the Yaris. THis item originally purchased from the Tom's TRD Store and was opened for instpection upon arrival by them. Hop on this opportunity while it lasts. Your gain my loss. This comes with all the mouning hardware to mount to your dash plus hardware to mount your gauges. Gauges not included. This also comes with an authentic Tom's TRD bag as shown in picture. I am looking to get 315 shipped OBO for this item. Hop on this one of a kind item. It'd be a nice early xmas present for yourself Please feel free to PM me with questions of offers. Thanks!

Old 09-30-2007, 10:11 PM   #2
cm07yaris

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Blazing Blue
Send a message via AIM to cm07yaris
pictures
Old 09-30-2007, 10:47 PM   #3
R0ME0

Drives: '00 Toyota Celica GTS Turbo
Pictures of the item have already been posted of the box and how it'd look installed. If its opened pics of the package you want I'm afraid I cannot provide those because the item is still brand new and sealed. I prefer to keep it that way to retain the value of the item. I am however more than happy to sell this to you. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
Old 03-15-2009, 08:13 PM   #4
cruz-gsr

Drives: 08 Yaris Lift Back
do you still have the cluster for sale, if you do i got some questions.
Closed Thread