Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Willing to Buy by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 07:02 PM   #1
Slick

Drives: '09 3-Dr
Send a message via MSN to Slick
WTB 09 or 10 Headlight housing, both

Well, this is a shot in the dark but you never know. I plan to do the HID retrofit projectors in my car. However, I drive alot, and I cannot afford for some sort of problem to arise and not be able to get to work. I've searched all over the net but all I could find were older hb headlights and tons of sedans, no 09+. So, if anyone has a set that they wouldn't mind selling at a reasonable price, let me know :)