Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-23-2009, 08:59 PM   #37
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by yarisquacks View Post
My car doesnt come with the integrated key chip its just a regular key. From what I've been told by the dealer as that i have just the basic power package (power door locks and power windows) nothing fancy. Would you happen to know what wires they cant or shouldnt mess with? The dealer told me to tell them not to touch the ABS wires or the ECM wires i believe! I'm just worried about all the warranty issues! Oh, and one last thing theyre gonna install a trunk release module so i can open it with the remote. Thanks for your reply!

Any installer who knows what they are doing won't mess with any wiring that shouldn't be messed with.
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote